Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day goals details

Im using an IPhone 4s and for some reason I dont have the "On The Fritz" goal, but the other goals I can see, anyone know why I can't see that one?

Sorry! "Anti Hunger Team" & "Supercare" goals opened once I completed "Love Is Like" and unlocked the Chocolate Pretzel recipe for the oven.

Fashion Designer
    OK, I changed my tune about the new goals. I'm still irritated by some of them, but since I purchased my last expansion, I don't have a set $ amount I'm trying to reach, so, what the h3ll!

The time spent is taking me away from recipes I want to master, though. I've already mastered most of the recipes being used for the goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I am awong3 and I sent a message out and I don't know if I did it correctly can you help

Also, I backed up my IPAD and then restored and I noticed that somethings got deleted and I need to make sure my bakery and restaurant story does not go back to the beginning. I am on 58 something.. I hope teamlava can do something.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by awong3 View Post
    Hi I am awong3 and I sent a message out and I don't know if I did it correctly can you help

Also, I backed up my IPAD and then restored and I noticed that somethings got deleted and I need to make sure my bakery and restaurant story does not go back to the beginning. I am on 58 something.. I hope teamlava can do something.
    Your games are saved on TLs servers. If your games and levels not there when you try to open them, email support@teamalva.com Give them your ID, in game name, and what's happened. You'll receive an automated response first, so just reply back to it (don't create a new email). An agent will respond after that, and be able to help you restore your games.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Just finished "On the Fritz". Next step is called "Secret Recipe". Serve 20 Pepperoni pizza, leave 20 tips, and serve 15 chicken pot pies.

2nd step of "Cook from the Heart" is "Silver Screen". Serve 40 burritos, obtain 10 movie tickets, serve 40 boiled lobsters.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what comes after the two posts above this?

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by 333sandy View Post
    Does anyone know what comes after the two posts above this?
    I haven't seen the answer in this thread but as soon as I do, I post it on my site. Restaurant (on the left) > Goals > Goals Spreadsheet.

https://sites.google.com/site/tlstorygames/

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by loonytoony_24 View Post
    Im using an IPhone 4s and for some reason I dont have the "On The Fritz" goal, but the other goals I can see, anyone know why I can't see that one?
    Have you finished the wafflebot or any of the other goals? On the fritz only appeared for me when i completed wafflebot.

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast