Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day goals details

I love goals - and while I sometimes miss out (at lower levels) I thinks it nice to try and 'strategise' a little bit to plan what to make and get new recipes.... So..... A big thanks to TL who have made the goals gem free and do-able for almost all levels... Maybe all the nagging we did over Christmas has been heard?? While I know there are things we all want/would like fixed, I think we sometimes forget the good things that happen - and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that...

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=lilykittycat2;217703]I love goals - and while I sometimes miss out (at lower levels) I thinks it nice to try and 'strategise' a little bit to plan what to make and get new recipes [...]QUOTE]
    I agree. It can be frustrating for low level players, because they have too few appliances, but when you have 13/14 appliances it's nice to apply some strategy in cooking recipes and gift requesting.
    And really thanks to pika4ever88 and his page, because it can be really useful to know which are next steps in goals.
    By the way, I'll try to post there missing info about RS goals (the ones with ??? here and there...)

Rhino Keeper
    ...****! Something went wrong in my typing...
    I hate I can't edit my own post...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by megaminoneko View Post
    Here here! I agree. I hope they are taking steps to fix this problem cause that is unfair to us android users
    Doubt it. Highly.

Rhino Keeper
    Why don't I see goals, tried reinstalling still no luck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by theredchilly View Post
    Why don't I see goals, tried reinstalling still no luck
    Which device are you playing on? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    @moratorro: Thanks. And most of the question marks are parts I haven't gotten to and the person only posted goal information (which is better than nothing so not complaining) and I just fill in the little details as I get the goals. However, definitely feel free to help whatever you can, but make sure you're looking at the spreadsheet so you have the most up-to-date version. :3.

I am missing information for:
    Wafflebot Operational - Complete Candy Heart Stove (skip ???)

Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    @moratorro: Thanks. And most of the question marks are parts I haven't gotten to and the person only posted goal information (which is better than nothing so not complaining) and I just fill in the little details as I get the goals. However, definitely feel free to help whatever you can, but make sure you're looking at the spreadsheet so you have the most up-to-date version. :3.

I am missing information for:
    Wafflebot Operational - Complete Candy Heart Stove (skip ???)
    Is this what you need? I already finished stove prior to getting goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by felicitybliss View Post
    Is this what you need? I already finished stove prior to getting goal.
    You finished the part I needed. :3. So I can put it on my site, I need to know how many gems it takes to skip that "Complete Candy Heart Stove."

Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    You finished the part I needed. :3. So I can put it on my site, I need to know how many gems it takes to skip that "Complete Candy Heart Stove."
    Do what I did, and add as much neighbors as you can! This will help you finish appliances. And gift and request as gifts parts. Always store on parts! I wouldn't use gems if I were you.

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast