Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day goals details

Executive Chef
    I jyst now got the robot but don't know how to post pictures. It is really cute. If you want to invite me to see it or to take a picture to post go ahead.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I'm have 1 hr 37 minutes left on step 3. I hope there are not more after that to get the robot.......
    No thats d last one to get d robot

Executive Chef
    Why all the 16 hour and 1 day dishes this time??? It's hard to time both of these to finish at a normal time. And it's not like you can do just one day when you need 18+ servings of the 16 hour dish. Argggggg

Farm Supplier
    Unfortunately I had already done my scallop cooking for exacto scallop thing before having to cook more for final part of robot goal. Oh well. Trying to figure out what I can get done today and tomorrow since I won't be able to fiddle much at work.

does it count candy heart makers that are completed before reaching this step?

Executive Chef
    Mine counted and it was in storage already built.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Mine counted and it was in storage already built.
    great! thanks!

That valentines resturant story is a big joke.i kept cooking the bacon and eggs, should a been done but I didn't get credited for it.it showed the nine and that's it,I deleteded it.

New Resident
    Errrr, do I have to install the valentine version of the game, to get the new goals?
    I still have only the christmas and new year goals listet

Rhino Keeper
    pika4ever88, thank you so much for creating your website. It is amazing to find everything one needs about an update in one place - goals, appliances with cost, recipes, etc. It makes planning how to accomplish goals so much easier. Thank you for all your hard work to put that together. You can be sure that is bookmarked in my computer. Nice!!!!

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast