Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day goals details

Fashion Designer
    Last step for the Love Poster is Forbidden Hearts: Serve 5 Chocolate Pretzels (skip for 10 gems), Serve 40 Quiche (skip for 30 gems) and Obtain 5 Clear Measuring Cups (skip for 5 gems).

@figuresk8er88: Thank you! I am a day away from completing first step for poster and wanted to cook mac&cheese tonight for measure for measure. I will wait a day now

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    Is this after Tip Jar and the third (also last) goal to unlock Eggs in a Basket? Otherwise if this is second in the line for Eggs in a Basket, where does Tip Jar go?
    Nothing says love more than over 100 burritos LOL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    Last step for the Love Poster is Forbidden Hearts: Serve 5 Chocolate Pretzels (skip for 10 gems), Serve 40 Quiche (skip for 30 gems) and Obtain 5 Clear Measuring Cups (skip for 5 gems).
    Where is recipe for Chocolate Pretzels? Chocolate Maker appliance only has one recipe that I can see, that is Chocolate Hearts. Pretzels do not show up as a locked recipe. Will Chocolate Maker have two recipes?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    Where is recipe for Chocolate Pretzels? Chocolate Maker appliance only has one recipe that I can see, that is Chocolate Hearts. Pretzels do not show up as a locked recipe. Will Chocolate Maker have two recipes?
    Chocolate Pretzels are in the oven - scroll towards the end. It's between Fruitcake and Stuffing (both of which are locked for me since I didn't want to spend the gems to unlock those recipes, ha).

Farm Supplier
    I love you so much I'm willing to put up with your gas after eating beans in burritos?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    Chocolate Pretzels are in the oven - scroll towards the end. It's between Fruitcake and Stuffing (both of which are locked for me since I didn't want to spend the gems to unlock those recipes, ha).
    Thanks, Pastrychef!

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by fecsuper View Post
    I am playing on ANDROID.

ANDROIDS do NOT have goals.....
    I do not like it.
    Ditto. ANDROIDS won't be getting the valentine goals.

New Resident
    Why I can't see Valentine's goals in my restaurant?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by megan4e85 View Post
    Why I can't see Valentine's goals in my restaurant?
    What device are you playing RS on? Sadly, Androids currently do not have the goals.