Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day goals details

Any word yet on how to cook the BBQ wings? I'm mostly finished the newest goals and I need to finish this one, but can't.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by missvampu View Post
    Just wish bakery and farm will get some
    There's a Bakery Valentines version out now, that does have goals

Quote Originally Posted by itsaura2 View Post
    Any word yet on how to cook the BBQ wings? I'm mostly finished the newest goals and I need to finish this one, but can't.
    Nothing yet
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    That is starting to stink on the wings. I'm stuck now with a bunch of appliances that need something to cook and I only have the wings that need to be cooked for the goals. The others are finishing up other goal recipes. I hate to start something only to have to cancel it......This is not cool!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    That is starting to stink on the wings. I'm stuck now with a bunch of appliances that need something to cook and I only have the wings that need to be cooked for the goals. The others are finishing up other goal recipes. I hate to start something only to have to cancel it......This is not cool!
    Did you finish Aspirations already? I'm also now stuck on the BBQ Wings goal but I'm also stuck on the "obtain 20 Sweey Valentines" and with many of my neighbors *******ing tomorrow, I don't think I'll complete that part of it for a couple of days anyway. Hopefully they won't wait until Friday's update for the wings and/or it's a short recipe so it can be finished quickly. At least it's only to unlock a poster and not a recipe.

Executive Chef
    Aspirations step 1 will be finished when I wake up. Measure for measure step 3 will be finished in a couple of hours right before bed.

I'm getting stuck on the 20 valentines too. I have 3 of them. No biggie since I can't cook the wings I guess. I really hope the wings thing is solved soon. I do have 2 more of the sushi to do but I backed off when I saw the missing wings. I will do overnight to finish them up tonight unless another quest opens up after measure for measure.

New Resident
    Hi I'm a iphone player, ve any one yet got the limited offer of "valentine fountain" as I found some of the player already got it not sure if it's only available for android ppl. Thanks.

I guess TL decided to cancel the BBQ wings and change the goal to cook 15 Macaroni & Cheese instead on the Bring It back.After Aspirations Goal comes The Tip Jar. Cook 5 Heart Steak, Serve 15 Macaroni & Cheese and obtaining 10 Charming Valentines

Exclamation new Bring It Back Goal;

No more BBQ wings; instead cook Macaroni & Cheese.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0260.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	2155  

The Tip Jar

After Aspiration Goal comes The Tip Jar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0261.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	2156   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0262.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	2157  

After Measure For Measure, there is no new goal.
    I currently have Aspiration and Bring It Back.