Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day goals details

New Resident
    Not available for android users!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone find the chocolate fondue it's in the heart shaped steak am new so don' t know all the machines yet!

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by sup4mo View Post
    Anyone find the chocolate fondue it's in the heart shaped steak am new so don' t know all the machines yet!
    Sorry but your (three?) run-on sentence did not make sense. :S.

If you're asking where to find the Chocolate Fondue, it's a 1D recipe cooked on the Stove.

If you're asking about the Heart Steak recipe, once unlocked, it's a Grill recipe.

If you're asking about how to unlock the Heart Steak recipe, check out my site for organized goal details.

Still not answered? Then please rephrase your question (and/or use punctuations and capitalization to make it easier to read).
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 01-28-12 at 04:40 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Chocolate Fondue is on the stove and is a 1-day recipe.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    Sorry but your (three?) run-on sentence did not make sense. :S.

If you're asking where to find the Chocolate Fondue, it's a 1D recipe cooked on the Stove.

If you're asking about the Heart Steak recipe, once unlocked, it's a Grill recipe.

If you're asking about how to unlock the Heart Steak recipe, check out my site for organized goal details.

Still not answered? Then please rephrase your question (and/or use punctuations and capitalization to make it easier to read).

As a reminder, please refrain from correcting other members grammer and puncutations on the thread. This can be offense to some members.
    If you do not understand their question, you can ask for clarification or let another member respond to the question.
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 01-28-12 at 04:40 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Ok again sorry however, with that said, yes I was trying to find out what appliance would make the chocolate fondue that is listed in the Fritz goal? I think someone answered in the following post, since I seem to having trouble with my questions, then think I will just read the post in hopes to find information.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for answering.

The Honorable Panda
    Ok again sorry however, with that said, yes I was trying to find out what appliance would make the chocolate fondue that is listed in the Fritz goal? I think someone answered in the following post, since I seem to having trouble with my questions, then think I will just read the post in hopes to find information.
    Please do not stop posting. If a member has trouble reading your post, another member can answer . All questions posted are helpful to everyone.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    Have fun deciphering that. ;>.
    You have to remember that these games run world-wide and range in age. It's likely to find someone now and then who cannot "properly" ask/state something in English. This could be due to English not being their first language, or who knows it could be a 10 year old who obviously won't type/write like a college student.

I think the glitch was mentioning run-on sentences. Let's face it, we all do it online intentionally and unintentionally. I'm sure it could have been said as "I'm not sure I understand your question but here are some answers from my understanding..."
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    For the BBQ wings - I've sent it over for the CMs to check about

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...3631-BBQ-Wings
    Thanks! I was wondering this also

Farm Supplier
    Just wish bakery and farm will get some