Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day goals details

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    Sorry, I didn't understand your question. I think the nomenclature is confusing, for me at least, when you refer to unlocking a goal since everything we're doing unlocks a goal. I think it's easier to understand that you mean: what's the goal you had to complete before you got this set of goals that unlocks the Eggs in a Basket. Sorry, I don't know since I'm not there yet.
    You're right, it wasn't completely clear. So, I guess to be even clearer, What unlocks "Aspirations"?

And that question wasn't necessarily directed at you. Just someone who knew so I could get it organized into the list. :3.

Executive Chef
    I don't know either I had a couple of things unlock at 1 time. I also went from 3 quest lines to 4 right about the same time and it got way confusing.

To make matters worse now you have to cook a dish that doesn't even exist yet........I don't think TL thought anyone would get to that task that quickly. But they need to fix it fast because I'm there and will be stuck. At least it's for the poster.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having a problem getting one love robot? I know i have been sent more than 1 but cannot seem to pass it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shelleykk View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem getting one love robot? I know i have been sent more than 1 but cannot seem to pass it
    Yes i had a problem getting love robot.

I sent request to 2 neighbors (same player with 2 devices/restaurants). He is very reliable. All using iOS. He said he received&accepted only 1 of them. I received 0.

The next day i sent request to all 15 of my neighbors (i only keep 15 best). I then was able to receive the love robot.

Rhino Keeper
    Let me rephrase. I believe only one of his restaurants got the request. But it doesnt matter. I received none.

He made very clear to me that he sent atleast 1 out. I asked him repeatedly just to make sure.

Help...i cannot find goals anywhere. I'm playing Android versions here. I play 4 Story games Android have no goals in games. Any help here? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by terryzalewski View Post
    Help...i cannot find goals anywhere. I'm playing Android versions here. I play 4 Story games Android have no goals in games. Any help here? Thanks!
    Android users don't have the goals..only iOS users have them

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by keviPad View Post
    Yes i had a problem getting love robot.

I sent request to 2 neighbors (same player with 2 devices/restaurants). He is very reliable. All using iOS. He said he received&accepted only 1 of them. I received 0.

The next day i sent request to all 15 of my neighbors (i only keep 15 best). I then was able to receive the love robot.
    Thanks I will try that, I sent it to a really good neighbour who would have sent one but I will try sending it to lots of people tomorrow. They has a problem like this at Xmas on farm story.

I'm guessing these goals are on I apps only? I'm Android with no goals in game.

Well..that bites, thanks for the info! Thought I was going nuts.