Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day goals details

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    @deltared: Updated. How is it now? And to double check, that would mean you have 4 goals: Artichoke Hearts line, Anti-Hunger Team, Supercare, and something from the Extra Cash line?
    That would be correct so far, unless someone posts that it happened differently for them. I am working on the following 4 goals: Artichoke Heart, Heart Steak, Lovely Pancakes, and the poster. I have already complete the "Extra Cash" track (unlocking Wafflebots).

Rhino Keeper
    I just completed my pretzels so got my answer. :3.
    Did you get Anti-Hunger Team & Supercare together?

Fashion Designer
    Then that's a new one. Any idea where that goes/what unlocks it?
    I think she might be referring to the heart steak? I haven't come across a new locked recipe but the heart steak does look French-toasty. It's a locked recipe on the grill.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    I think she might be referring to the heart steak? I haven't come across a new locked recipe but the heart steak does look French-toasty. It's a locked recipe on the grill.
    I think that "Aspirations" is the start of a new track for the Eggs in a Basket recipe that is locked on the stove. It is the item before the Lovely Pancakes recipe. You will get the Heart Stake recipe if you follow the "On the Fritz" track.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deltared View Post
    I think that "Aspirations" is the start of a new track for the Eggs in a Basket recipe that is locked on the stove. It is the item before the Lovely Pancakes recipe. You will get the Heart Stake recipe if you follow the "On the Fritz" track.
    Ah, okay, thanks. Must've missed that. I'm still stuck on level 2 with all the pepperoni pizzas to unlock the heart steak.

Executive Chef
    I think it was eggs in a basket I was referring to. It's not the steak for sure.

After tuna ticket surprise......

Measure for Measure

Serve 20 scallops
    Serve 30 macaroni and cheese
    Obtain 10 measuring cups

Why are we always cooking the same dishes. Come one more freaking scallops. Give it a rest people. How many receipes are there to be cooked???????????????????

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Did you get Anti-Hunger Team & Supercare together?
    Yes. Right underneath Love is Like... I put: "Unlocks Anti-Hunger Team and Super Care"

Yes, I was referring to Eggs in a Basket as a whole new quest line. However, what goal unlocks it? That I still am unclear about. .

Fashion Designer
    Yes. Right underneath Love is Like... I put: "Unlocks Anti-Hunger Team and Super Care"

Yes, I was referring to Eggs in a Basket as a whole new quest line. However, what goal unlocks it? That I still am unclear about. .
    From ksbmommy, first level for Eggs in a Basket:

Aspirations
    Serve 30 Burritos
    Serve 15 Pumpkin Pies
    Obtain 2 tabs of butter

It's for the egg French toasty looking thing.

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    From ksbmommy, first level for Eggs in a Basket:

Aspirations
    Serve 30 Burritos
    Serve 15 Pumpkin Pies
    Obtain 2 tabs of butter

It's for the egg French toasty looking thing.
    I'm sorry I seem to be repeating myself but my question is not being answered. What UNLOCKS that goal? :s. I know what the first part to the goal is (I have it on my spreadsheet already), but what's right before that goal that you have to complete to get Aspirations?...

Fashion Designer
    I'm sorry I seem to be repeating myself but my question is not being answered. What UNLOCKS that goal? :s. I know what the first part to the goal is (I have it on my spreadsheet already), but what's right before that goal that you have to complete to get Aspirations?...
    Sorry, I didn't understand your question. I think the nomenclature is confusing, for me at least, when you refer to unlocking a goal since everything we're doing unlocks a goal. I think it's easier to understand that you mean: what's the goal you had to complete before you got this set of goals that unlocks the Eggs in a Basket. Sorry, I don't know since I'm not there yet.