Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day goals details

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I'm glad I tied up the machines. Burritos appeared again and I hadn't done all 40 before so I'm getting to overlap those too. I thought getting to overlap the scallops was good but the burritos are better since the servings are junk for 6 hours and you have 70 in total to cook betwee the two tracks.
    Where are you seeing more Burritos?

Nightclub Owner
    I don't understand pika4ever88, the materials and excel lists were on a different URL from this forum and we were allowed to go there via a link, why can't we to your site for the goals listing?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    (Original source, "Anti Hunger Team" & "Supercare" goals opened once I completed "Love Is Like" and unlocked the Chocolate Pretzel recipe for the oven.)
    That part is correct. The "Anti-Hunger Team" & "Supercare" showed up for me at the same time once the Chocolate Pretzel had unlocked. I'm not sure if it is by design or if it is due to the early update releases. I do know "Supercare" isn't after the Artichoke Hearts track since I am still trying to complete it .

Rhino Keeper
    Hi am trying to complete the wafflebot operational goal, so why is it that I can't purchase another drinking fountain? I get this message build your own drink machine from nuts and bolts! Complete it with some help from your friends. This is my first time trying to complete a goal, recently started playing.

This is what the main goal page looks like, I am about halfway done with each of them.

And below are the individual goals:

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sup4mo View Post
    Hi am trying to complete the wafflebot operational goal, so why is it that I can't purchase another drinking fountain? I get this message build your own drink machine from nuts and bolts! Complete it with some help from your friends. This is my first time trying to complete a goal, recently started playing.
    It sounds like you may unintentionally be clicking the little construction icon, which gives that explanation. Move your finger up a bit and try to click to buy. Also, if you have constructed others and they're stored, you do have to put all of the constructed ones out before you can buy/construct another. So if you have 5 store, you'll need to put the 5 down and then buy another to construct.

@deltared: Updated. How is it now? And to double check, that would mean you have 4 goals: Artichoke Hearts line, Anti-Hunger Team, Supercare, and something from the Extra Cash line?

Rhino Keeper
    @deltared: Updated. How is it now? And to double check, that would mean you have 4 goals: Artichoke Hearts line, Anti-Hunger Team, Supercare, and something from the Extra Cash line?
    I just completed my pretzels so got my answer. :3.

Executive Chef
    Where are you seeing more Burritos?

Aspirations
    Serve 30 Burritos
    Serve 15 Pumpkin Pies
    Obtain 2 tabs of butter

It's for the egg French toasty looking thing. I still can't make my BBQ wings and I got an update today. TL how am I supposed to complete this goal where is the recipe????? Maybe I am blind!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Aspirations
    Serve 30 Burritos
    Serve 15 Pumpkin Pies
    Obtain 2 tabs of butter

It's for the egg French toasty looking thing. I still can't make my BBQ wings and I got an update today. TL how am I supposed to complete this goal where is the recipe????? Maybe I am blind!!!!
    Then that's a new one. Any idea where that goes/what unlocks it?

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks pika4ever88, that worked like a charm however had my games mixed up and don' t have all the materials so can't store might sell and take the loss,decisions.