Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day goals details

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    Thank you!! I'm glad chocolate hearts are part of more goals since they're a new recipe and we can work on mastery at the same time.
    Except if you're good, you'd plan it so you get both Chocolate Hearts requirements together... So that you'd only be making 10, not 20. .

Rhino Keeper
    Though what's with all this Bacon and Eggs. :s. Also Lemon and Lime Soda is 2D...

And I could use information for "Is All Choked Up" about how many gems it takes to skip "Complete Chocolate Maker." :3.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    Except if you're good, you'd plan it so you get both Chocolate Hearts requirements together... So that you'd only be making 10, not 20. .
    Right now, it doesn't really matter to me because I need to make 83 to get to mastery anyway so it all counts. And given the bug in getting a low plate count when you finally unlock the recipe, it's actually a disadvantage to complete these quickly since it didn't sound like they'd give us the correct amount retroactively after you unlock the recipe.

Level 2 of unlocking the heart-shaped pancakes is called Tuna Ticket Surprise and you need to make 3 Tuna Makki (skip for 12 gems) and Obtain 12 Romantic Movie Tickets (skip for 18 gems).

Rhino Keeper
    Right now, it doesn't really matter to me because I need to make 83 to get to mastery anyway so it all counts. And given the bug in getting a low plate count when you finally unlock the recipe, it's actually a disadvantage to complete these quickly since it didn't sound like they'd give us the correct amount retroactively after you unlock the recipe.

Level 2 of unlocking the heart-shaped pancakes is called Tuna Ticket Surprise and you need to make 3 Tuna Makki (skip for 12 gems) and Obtain 12 Romantic Movie Tickets (skip for 18 gems).
    Just to make sure, Lovely Pancakes not Heart Steak? And is pancakes after Artichoke Hearts recipe line?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    Just to make sure, Lovely Pancakes not Heart Steak? And is pancakes after Artichoke Hearts recipe line?
    Lovely Pancakes, not Heart Steak. The goals for pancakes and artichoke hearts are concurrent.

Rhino Keeper
    pika4ever88,

As it currently is on your spreadsheet...the unorganized item on row 31 (Tuna Ticket Suprise) should replace the task on row 15 (Super Care). Super care should be #1 of another grouping that unlocks the poster.

Thanks for trying to keep the order of this madness.

Rhino Keeper
    Lovely Pancakes, not Heart Steak. The goals for pancakes and artichoke hearts are concurrent.
    Thanks. .

Quote Originally Posted by deltared View Post
    pika4ever88,

As it currently is on your spreadsheet...the unorganized item on row 31 (Tuna Ticket Suprise) should replace the task on row 15 (Super Care). Super care should be #1 of another grouping that unlocks the poster.

Thanks for trying to keep the order of this madness.
    Wonderful! I felt something was odd but if the posts are unclear, I can only do so much. (Original source, "Anti Hunger Team" & "Supercare" goals opened once I completed "Love Is Like" and unlocked the Chocolate Pretzel recipe for the oven.) Double check now. Things looking good?

And you're very welcomed. I did it on a personal level for the Christmas goals and felt this time, my notes were worth sharing early instead of last minute... x3.

Executive Chef
    I just got a goal to cook the following it was after the lemon lime soda.

Bringing It Back
    Serve 5 Tuna Makki
    Obtain 20 Sweet Valentines
    Serve 35 BBQ Wings

Where are the BBQ wings???????????? Did I get to a goal before the food was available to cook?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I just got a goal to cook the following it was after the lemon lime soda.

Bringing It Back
    Serve 5 Tuna Makki
    Obtain 20 Sweet Valentines
    Serve 35 BBQ Wings

Where are the BBQ wings???????????? Did I get to a goal before the food was available to cook?
    Interesting, thanks for the info (and pika, this goal is step 2 for the love poster if it's following the lemon lime soda). I'm not wild about the love poster as a goal prize so I've put off doing it, especially since it means tying up 5 appliances for 2 days for the lemon lime soda. Sounds like the BBQ Wings will be in tomorrow's (thru Tuesday's) update if they have it as part of the goals.

Executive Chef
    I'm glad I tied up the machines. Burritos appeared again and I hadn't done all 40 before so I'm getting to overlap those too. I thought getting to overlap the scallops was good but the burritos are better since the servings are junk for 6 hours and you have 70 in total to cook betwee the two tracks.

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast