Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date: January 20! (Valentine Chest)

Thanks. Your sweet. But it's not the first time TL screwed me over. I bought several clock tables for gems and hours later, they began to sell them for coins! TL actually gave me back the gems that time, but I have a feeling I'm SOL this time. Oh well.

Rhino Keeper
    i saw many ppl have this problem on other story

some said regular version have goals with 20 days left and mix with valentine version

arghhhh it sucks big time, i have 2 goals left and now they are expired

Quote Originally Posted by tammyt71 View Post
    Yes. I tapped the finish button thinking it would show how much I was spending before I spent it, but it just took my gems. I don't even know which goal it was and don't really care. I probably won't even play after this BS from TL.
    i thought the "finish" button was to say i give up and to make the goal icon go away! glad i didnt tap that, but feel really sad for you

I pressed finish to unlock candy cake cake and lost around 30 gems in doing so and when I clicked on my candy cane maker the cake was still LOCKED! Team lava please restore my gems, I had no idea pressing finish would take away half of my gems and I still wouldn't even receive the goal?!!! I am so angry at this game and what a waste of money it's been lately, people are growing tired of the amount of money TL is sucking us out of. Someone is bound to file a lawsuit as this game includes real money and isn't complying with what it says it will anymore. I'm getting angry and TL is losing their most valuable and profitable players, do they not realize this??? This game has gone from fab to drab in a total of 48 hours and we're all sick of it

I hope that you email them at support@team lava.com. Maybe if they get enough players fed up with the bull , they may actually do something to appease us. We are, after all, customers paying for a service. Or, you can join me at Gameview. I'm curious to see what it's like. I heard they really take care of their customers.

I have the same problem, i could not close the screen and i could not press 'no thanks' so i was also hoping to get another screen with 'do you want do buy the recipe for x gems' but then i saw that i lost 24 gems on the Yule Log and it's still locked.

I already send team lava an email about this problem. I asked them to give me back my gems because this is just unfair but i don't think i'm getting them back :<

TL is making an excellent job at ruining this game...

Executive Chef
    truffle maker

PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    Okay here ya go everyone. I got some pictures of the new content.

Rhino Keeper
    The truffle maker didn't have a recipe picture or anything yet on my device other wise I would have posted that

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast