Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date: January 20! (Valentine Chest)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbelle View Post
    Hmm...I bought each of the new appliances this morning on my Android, built them and had them on display, but now the chocolate fruit dip machine is gone. Poof! And, no, it's not in my inventory because... it's no longer available. lol But I liked it! I wonder if I got my coin and parts back? :-)
    This also happened to me, the finished fruit chocolate dip disappeared and the ones that are waiting to be completed have no parts display.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Host(ess)
    I bought the fruit chocolate dipper and truffle maker this morning. Only had enough parts to build one, and I chose the truffle maker. When I realized it didn't have a recipe yet I put it away and put out an appliance I could actually use. Now my fruit dipper building box looks like it's floating on the screen. When I tap to manage it the box with the materials needed to build it pops open, but is blank. I can't delete/ sell it. It's taking up space where a working appliance could be. This is beyond annoying.

Farm Supplier
    Teamlava pulled the Chocolate Dipper. Until they make a determination on how they would like to proceed (giving it back or giving refunds of coins/gems (if used)/parts) it is taking an 'appliance slot'.

You are unable to to replace it with another appliance, for it will tell you your game is out of synch. I am unable to even build another Truffle Maker because of this as well.

I hope they are able to come to an agreement soon because it is hindering me from mastering other recipes...

The Honorable Panda
    I have sent this over to GM to see if any solutions on the floating box. This is in my bakery. (Iphone 4) It also takes up one of the appliance slots.

Last edited by kooky panda; 01-20-12 at 08:17 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    The floating box is nothing new to Androids. I've seen that a zillion times in iOS bakeries and restaurants when we don't have a constructable image in our game. The ice cream and drink machines just before they were released, and sushi counter all looked like that. Now that a 1x1 constructable image is in our games, constructables we don't have looks like a regular constructable but when you tap it it doesn't tell you what it is. Its the way they removed it from the game, they took out the data to recognize it as a 1x1 constructable and its probably using some default data.

Rhino Keeper
    Still no answers?

Farm Supplier
    Thank You koOkY!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickieCago View Post
    Still no answers?
    not yet... I do not know if all CMs are off for the night(sometimes GM pops in later), but usually they pop in over the weekends to check for any new bugs issues.

The Honorable Panda
    My Fruit chocolate Dip appliance is back!!! The one I had build came back with all the parts. New receipes too.

chocolate Dip
    Triffle Maker
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-20-12 at 08:37 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Are u able to cook the recipe, Kooky?

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast