Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date: January 20! (Valentine Chest)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Great Bakery Update Date: January 20! (Valentine Chest)

Well, it's almost here! The Great BS Update Date! The Holiday Content has to go, but it is making room for new content! A quote from the official thread:

- All goals (Christmas and New Years) have been extended until Feb 9
    - Timed goals will receive additional time
    - All seasonal items will still be removed on Jan 20
    - You will have access to any seasonal items you have purchased
    - You will have access to any recipes you have unlocked
    - All locked Christmas recipes will be unlocked for iPad users (no specified date)
    This week, the new teasers are from GM. Welcome the Fountain of Love and Love Triangle to your Bakery soon!

While the fountain is being filled, let's talk about our hopes.*

1. New Goals!
    2. At least one new recipe!
    3. Coin Content!

In the mean time, let's all get ready for The Great Update Date!

Fashion Designer
    I admire your optimism and enthusiasm (truly). I find I am unexcited about any of it because of the game changes they made to dumb down the game and eliminate much of its strategic component. I can't even work up enthusiasm for a new recipe that will probably be a 1-day, 200 serving dish for 4 coins, lol. On the bright side, the changes also make me disinclined to buy gems and invest further in the game so they saved me some money - silver lining!

I agree. I can't spend all day working on recipes that yield hundreds instead of thousands of servings. Add Just_Ducky to see one way to respond to the situation

New Resident
    I'm grateful for the extension and excited for the Valentine's day themed content and recipes!

Did someone say extension? I just went to my bakery and the goals said"expired". But TeamLava graciously gave the option to buy the goal. With no amount given, I tapped it to see how much it would cost and, wha la! All my gems were gone! Thanks TL! I know I don't buy enough gems and left you no choice but to steal them back from me!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyt71 View Post
    Did someone say extension? I just went to my bakery and the goals said"expired". But TeamLava graciously gave the option to buy the goal. With no amount given, I tapped it to see how much it would cost and, wha la! All my gems were gone! Thanks TL! I know I don't buy enough gems and left you no choice but to steal them back from me!

did you tap the finish button?

Someone said it still show up on regular version with 20 days left but mine doesn't

Yes. I tapped the finish button thinking it would show how much I was spending before I spent it, but it just took my gems. I don't even know which goal it was and don't really care. I probably won't even play after this BS from TL.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyt71 View Post
    Yes. I tapped the finish button thinking it would show how much I was spending before I spent it, but it just took my gems. I don't even know which goal it was and don't really care. I probably won't even play after this BS from TL.
    i thought the "finish" button was to say i give up and to make the goal icon go away! glad i didnt tap that, but feel really sad for you

Executive Chef
    I am in total agreement with pastrychef. I will not be running to my iPad as usual to see what's new. I'm so disappointed. I will be using the gems I have and then no more will be bought. This change was so disappointing and the response reeked of basically long term players will get over it has me in a big I don't care what they roll out tomorrow attitude.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I am in total agreement with pastrychef. I will not be running to my iPad as usual to see what's new. I'm so disappointed. I will be using the gems I have and then no more will be bought. This change was so disappointing and the response reeked of basically long term players will get over it has me in a big I don't care what they roll out tomorrow attitude.

I couldn't have said it better. Long term players have been shoved aside for a new "mathematically challenged" fan base.

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast