Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date: January 20! (Valentine Chest)

The Great Bakery Update Date: January 20! (Valentine Chest)

Well, it's almost here! The Great BS Update Date! The Holiday Content has to go, but it is making room for new content! A quote from the official thread:

- All goals (Christmas and New Years) have been extended until Feb 9
    - Timed goals will receive additional time
    - All seasonal items will still be removed on Jan 20
    - You will have access to any seasonal items you have purchased
    - You will have access to any recipes you have unlocked
    - All locked Christmas recipes will be unlocked for iPad users (no specified date)
    This week, the new teasers are from GM. Welcome the Fountain of Love and Love Triangle to your Bakery soon!

While the fountain is being filled, let's talk about our hopes.*

1. New Goals!
    2. At least one new recipe!
    3. Coin Content!

In the mean time, let's all get ready for The Great Update Date!

Fashion Designer
    I admire your optimism and enthusiasm (truly). I find I am unexcited about any of it because of the game changes they made to dumb down the game and eliminate much of its strategic component. I can't even work up enthusiasm for a new recipe that will probably be a 1-day, 200 serving dish for 4 coins, lol. On the bright side, the changes also make me disinclined to buy gems and invest further in the game so they saved me some money - silver lining!

New Resident
    I'm grateful for the extension and excited for the Valentine's day themed content and recipes!

Executive Chef
    I am in total agreement with pastrychef. I will not be running to my iPad as usual to see what's new. I'm so disappointed. I will be using the gems I have and then no more will be bought. This change was so disappointing and the response reeked of basically long term players will get over it has me in a big I don't care what they roll out tomorrow attitude.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree too. I bake/cook based on the coin amount that I'll make. How can the prices be changed after the fact? This is sooooooo wrong. Now I'll have to wait even longer to expand. Makes me not want to play. Giving new items tomorrow that will either cost gems or an outrageous coin amount doesn't make it better. It's like TL is sticking it to us. Here are some great new things, but oh wait you won't be able to afford them because we just decreased your coin amounts. ( that were carefully calculated) sooooooo wrong!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I am in total agreement with pastrychef. I will not be running to my iPad as usual to see what's new. I'm so disappointed. I will be using the gems I have and then no more will be bought. This change was so disappointing and the response reeked of basically long term players will get over it has me in a big I don't care what they roll out tomorrow attitude.

I couldn't have said it better. Long term players have been shoved aside for a new "mathematically challenged" fan base.

It is hard to be excited for new stuff that they advertise when they sheepishly make changes that we certainly won't like. I'd like to see the big change for tomorrow release to simply go back to the old way. THAT would make me happy. New expensive stuff to buy---no so much!

I'm sorry... I'm kind of new to the game and not sure what change you guys are talking about. What's wrong with the game as it is currently? Is it because everything in the game currently costs 4 coins instead of different amounts? You still earn the same amount though, I thought?

I don't know how to do it... but why don't we put up a vote 1) To repair the changes.. the mass popularity of the vote might help the issue. Since they like to work with numbers...

Quote Originally Posted by MochaMee View Post
    I don't know how to do it... but why don't we put up a vote 1) To repair the changes.. the mass popularity of the vote might help the issue. Since they like to work with numbers...
    Not too worry I figured it out... Vote is on discussion board now.

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast