Thread: Fashion Weekly Update January 20th

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by 143Blue View Post
    ok hopefully they dont realease the stuff the day BEFORE v day. -.-
    Or after Vday. *Gasp.*

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    carollwee

IOS users have not gotten all of the updates yet.
    hope we will get the Valentine catalogs eventually...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    I'm concerned by the "not available for your device" language. Generally that means Android is getting the short end of the stick, but that's not the case here.

So if we're talking device variations, and we're talking iOS... I'm having this sinking feeling that iPad users aren't going to get Valentines Day content
    a nb of mine said this to me not long ago.. R u same person? I'm trying to guess ur shop name..Hehe

Executive Chef
    Still waiting.. cant take it any longer...but still waiting :/

Executive Chef
    My problem with this is that Be Mine was our [all devices] teaser. I know in the past it's new features or game versions that Androids get 100 years later. But since when are "weekly updates/teasers" given to one platform and not the other? Even when it has happened, we get some sort of communication stating that we will get it soon. This time, it's a "don't know when you'll get it" issue. I'm happy for Android users, I really am. I'm just upset that TL can't just push the update to iOS. We all know they can, I work with networking and programming. If it's your job, it's not rocket science.

If they knew it would be this way, it should be "teased" as such. HEY PLAYERS, HERE IS THE WEEKLY TEASER (FOR ANDROID ONLY)! Omg that was so hard...*rolls eyes* If it was supposed to be pushed to all platforms and it wasn't, it should have been fixed by now. I mean seriously, tomorrow is supposed to be another teaser...Ugh.

Banned
    I am hoping that Friday they will release the new valentines fashion and taking for ever because they have goals on it. And since android doesn't get goals they released it to the a week early. So they can finally have something before us.

Same with bakery they had put appliances but recipes unlocked with goals so that means there is going to be valentines goals on bakery.

I do hate waiting I am not patient������

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I am hoping that Friday they will release the new valentines fashion and taking for ever because they have goals on it. And since android doesn't get goals they released it to the a week early. So they can finally have something before us.

Same with bakery they had put appliances but recipes unlocked with goals so that means there is going to be valentines goals on bakery.

I do hate waiting I am not patient������
    There doesn't have to be a valentine's version of the games for them to put out the goals. GM has already stated that for FS they don't know when or if a vday version would even come out. I'm sure they will just push any possible new goals into the regular version. I hope you're right though and that this Friday we'll get what we're missing from last week.

Did any of the IOS users get the Valentines update? Besides the table and fireplace?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendi9885 View Post
    Did any of the IOS users get the Valentines update? Besides the table and fireplace?
    not yet
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the update. Tuesday came and went and still nothing.