Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Weekly Update January 20th

Executive Chef
    Staged?? I didn't sleep much, call me slow. Lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    Staged?? I didn't sleep much, call me slow. Lol.
    LOL, in stages is probably what was meant. I still need to finish my coffee, so I could be wrong.

Angry

OK, so IOS users are not getting the Valentine update?? Am I understanding this correctly?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by val3113 View Post
    OK, so IOS users are not getting the Valentine update?? Am I understanding this correctly?
    We will eventually get the update. I don't know if today or if it will be from a Valentines version.

This is so frustrating. Especially since, I know that if they want to, they can easily give us the update. We play just as much as everyone else.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 143Blue View Post
    oh my friend told me only andriods got it. is that true?
    lol if it is then i know how andriods feel now. not fair TL not fair they should give everyone like the same thing on the same day ugh
    Yes it is crummy. We android users dont get the cool stuff you guys do so I feel for IOS right now. I hope no android users would take the haha we got it attitude cuz we know oh to well how you feel right now. I wish they would not release anything till its available for all. We ALL deserve the good stuff not just some. I hope IOS gets it soon cuz it isnt fair and so many people want it. Anyone is still welcome to come see stuff I have so you have an idea. I will share my stuff with you gladly

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattybell View Post
    We will eventually get the update. I don't know if today or if it will be from a Valentines version.
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    Is the Fashion Story: Valentine's Day version releasing anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Sorry, no info on when (or if) that's coming out.
    -----------

With that said, I don't think it will be with a vday version. At this point I think all we can do is wait, with zero communication about the issue from the other side...as usual.

Rhino Keeper
    I want the update

Rhino Keeper
    If TL doesn't let iOS users get the vday box and items, that would be devastating..and disrespectful to the original game players! iOS users made this game be what it is today!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by swagalish View Post
    If TL doesn't let iOS users get the vday box and items, that would be devastating..and disrespectful to the original game players! iOS users made this game be what it is today!
    They will give us the items. Please be patient, android users do purchase gems, they are also TeamLava customers.
    It's just a game.. We can wait.