Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Weekly Update January 20th

Rhino Keeper
    I am still having the make up from the counter problem. I order and then it goes into the air and not on it's counter. I do not get the tap to manage when it is ready. So, I am buying blush and make-up brushes but not getting them. I thought this glitch had been fixed. Can someone tell me what is going on and anyone else having this problem. Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gitten View Post
    I am still having the make up from the counter problem. I order and then it goes into the air and not on it's counter. I do not get the tap to manage when it is ready. So, I am buying blush and make-up brushes but not getting them. I thought this glitch had been fixed. Can someone tell me what is going on and anyone else having this problem. Thanks
    I have the same problem , sometimes i can place it on a counter and in the other time it goes in the air as you !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by me22me View Post
    I have the same problem , sometimes i can place it on a counter and in the other time it goes in the air as you !
    I was having the same problem with my makeup counter this weekend. I've found that if you go in and out of design mode before tapping your makeup item, you can place it in your boutique and it won't go poof. So far this has worked for me every time.

Quote Originally Posted by gitten View Post
    I also had had this problem with my counter and from what I have found is if you have picked up any thumbs up it will register your makeup counter like a thumbs up. To deactivate this go into design and move an object, you can put it right back but this somehow takes you off picking up likes and you can now place makeup. Once I figured that out I have had no problems

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Zatara View Post
    I was having the same problem with my makeup counter this weekend. I've found that if you go in and out of design mode before tapping your makeup item, you can place it in your boutique and it won't go poof. So far this has worked for me every time.
    me too.....
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Does anyone know when we are going to lose those 5 catalogs? I've finally got Gold Sparkle mastered and am willing to try on another, but if they are going to get yanked in the next day or two, I won't bother as I'll never get them mastered in time. I would prefer to try to get some stock in my place if I know I'll never master something before it's gone.

Fashion Designer
    does everyone hsve thid update but me?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 143Blue View Post
    does everyone hsve thid update but me?
    I don't have it *continues to mop her tears*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hunrebfansin View Post
    I also had had this problem with my counter and from what I have found is if you have picked up any thumbs up it will register your makeup counter like a thumbs up. To deactivate this go into design and move an object, you can put it right back but this somehow takes you off picking up likes and you can now place makeup. Once I figured that out I have had no problems
    I've tried this and works perfectly for me. I also just visit someone first sometimes, without collecting or leaving likes, this works for me also

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    I don't have it *continues to mop her tears*
    oh my friend told me only andriods got it. is that true?
    lol if it is then i know how andriods feel now. not fair TL not fair they should give everyone like the same thing on the same day ugh