Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Weekly Update January 20th

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flaquitachula View Post
    So did these items come from the Valentines Box???
    So far it seems to be a yes on those specific items.

Rhino Keeper
    Love it. Can I ask how many boxes it took to get those items??? Can we be neighbors!!!????
    Yes, please add me. I did that box 22 times, I got the display about halfway through around the 11th time.

Farm Supplier
    I got several valentine things out. A few of the items are from the valentine box. 4th - mailbox and steel rose, 3rd - crystal heart and 2nd - photo booth. Actually got 2 booths Cant post pics but anyone is welcome to stop in and look or take a pic.

Hi all,
    I just switched my iPhone and all my levels and gems are gone and I have to start from the beginning. Can anyone help me to solve problems? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    So did these items come from the Valentines Box???
    I can't tell what everything is in those pictures, but I can definitively say some of those aren't box items.

Love Art is 24,000 coins
    Swan Kiss is 60,000 coins
    Heart Fireplace is 28 gems

Host(ess)
    Have any ios users got the remainder of the update yet? I'm still waiting...

Now we play the waiting game, ahhh the waiting games sucks, lets play hungry hungry hippos

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzy882 View Post

Now we play the waiting game, ahhh the waiting games sucks, lets play hungry hungry hippos
    I know right... Sigh may I suggest Twister?

Farm Supplier
    I am so angry , mine isn t updated till now , i ve seached in the apple store i didn t find any new version !
    Waiting waiting waiting

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow128 View Post
    Hi all,
    I just switched my iPhone and all my levels and gems are gone and I have to start from the beginning. Can anyone help me to solve problems? Thanks!
    If you changed phones, you will need to transfer your current game to your new device.

You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games. Give them you storm ID, the level of one of the games that you play.
    Make sure you download all the games you are playing to you new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.
    If you are on a Iphone, Ipad, Touch, or Ipad and you know the UDID numbers for both devices , give support that information.

You can also try and transfer yourself. If you are going from Idevice to Idevice and you know the UDID numbers for both:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll=1#post66787

If you do not have UDID number for your old device or if you are transfering from or to an android device you can transfer by Storm 8

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by me22me View Post
    I am so angry , mine isn t updated till now , i ve seached in the apple store i didn t find any new version !
    Waiting waiting waiting
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzy882 View Post

[
    IOS players did not get all the updates on Friday, no announced time yet on when the remainder of the items for IOS will be here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request