Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Weekly Update January 20th

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 143Blue View Post
    oh my friend told me only andriods got it. is that true?
    lol if it is then i know how andriods feel now. not fair TL not fair they should give everyone like the same thing on the same day ugh
    That is the truest story ever told. I think many android players are getting a good laugh out of it, others are crying with us as they've been there dealt with that. I personally wouldn't even care so much if IT WASN'T MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!!

TL! YOU ARE SO NOT MY VALENTINE THIS YEAR!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    That is the truest story ever told. I think many android players are getting a good laugh out of it, others are crying with us as they've been there dealt with that. I personally wouldn't even care so much if IT WASN'T MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!!

ag! nooooooo well at least andriods dont have to suffer but NO!! grr TL do we get these updates though? like soon?

Nightclub Owner
    I still think part of the reason certain versions for iOS werern't released was because they extended the goals, which Androids don't get. The goals probably weren't updated for iOS version of the app, so if you want the goals extended, well you have to wait. Just my personal opinion and is probably way off base, but I can't think of any other reason TL would be so kind to us Android players by giving us the update before you guys, it has always been the other way around.

Anyways, does anyone know if we are going to lose these catalogs tonight/tomorrow when the iOS players finally get their update? Anyone? Bueller? LOL

Executive Chef
    Well there is no official word on whether we're even getting the updates tomorrow. So who knows these things.

Nightclub Owner
    Well there is no official word on whether we're even getting the updates tomorrow. So who knows these things.
    ROFL, very true, but I can't see them not giving the update tomorrow. Hasn't their policy always been Friday-Tuesday was the weekly update, and by that time, all users would have their version updated? I know between those 2 days there are differences and some users on the same system aren't even the same, but by Tuesday all Androids have the update and all iOS users have the update, just their own version of the update. hehehehe

New Resident
    I guess I'm not the only one who did not get the valentine items.

Executive Chef
    Wow! still nothing for bakery or for fashion! Waaaaah! its just not fair.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I still think part of the reason certain versions for iOS werern't released was because they extended the goals, which Androids don't get. The goals probably weren't updated for iOS version of the app, so if you want the goals extended, well you have to wait. Just my personal opinion and is probably way off base, but I can't think of any other reason TL would be so kind to us Android players by giving us the update before you guys, it has always been the other way around.

Anyways, does anyone know if we are going to lose these catalogs tonight/tomorrow when the iOS players finally get their update? Anyone? Bueller? LOL
    Ha ha you got my Bueller reference!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Ha ha you got my Bueller reference!
    Yes, I stole it from you. Shall I worry about copyright infringment? LOL

I figure I'll give it a few more hours and then start another round of Lady in Red, that will get me through my sleep hours and see what's happening in the AM. Hopefully it will still be there. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika

Oh don't wish that or you can't be my Valentines either. :'(. Valentines is my favorite holiday (along with Christmas). All the hearts and pretty pretty stuffies. .

I think we guys just need to be patient. Take what we've been given and make the most of it. . Gives people some more time to master or stock up on the holiday items, so why complain. . And if you don't want to order those, you have plenty of other catalogs to order from. And if not those too, why are you still playing Fashion Story... o.o.