Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Food Quanity changes?

New Resident
    I was so upset when I realized the quantity was changed. This is ridiculous and I am trying to keep food on the counters and it doesn't last long enough. I don't have an entire day to sit and just play RS all day. I've made it to level 75 but I'm thinking of quitting now. No fun anymore!!!!

Farm Supplier
    I had just reached a point at Level 54 when the game was nicely balanced and I could count on some food on the counters throughout the day? I'm now incapable of keeping food on the counters for any length of time at all. They're empty within an hour, no matter what I cook - short times, long times. I need more stoves or larger quantities.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with artiomen. I have just reached a level in RS where I felt I was balanced - I could count on having enough food on my counters all day to keep customers coming and not have to close my door to wait for food completion. Now I'm not so sure. Now I get less food for just as much cooking time and earn less money. Somehow this is a recipe (lol) for a failing restaurant in the real world or the virtual world. And none of the explanations from TL make any sense -to "improve the balance" and "improve the overall life-cycle for the game". Well if restaurants that fail and beginners that can't advance improve the "overall life-cycle", I may stay in RS (with my doors closed) just to watch this amazing phenomena. If that "overall life-cycle" includes death (as it does in RL) you may see that by players quitting over this one.

GroupMagma, I really like you and generally understand what you say. This time I don't understand it at all. What I did understand is that you will "relay" our dissatisfaction to the design team. Thank you so much. I can assure you that whatever you are hearing here on the forum is nothing compared to what I am hearing from my neighbors in the BS and RS.

Thumbs down Changes help TeamLava's bottom line, NOT the end users!!

These changes are unacceptable and I'm seeing absolutely zero support for TeamLava in what they have done. I also cannot see how this helps new players, counters are clearing more quickly and there is no incentive to cook longer recipes, who has time to sit on the game all day to make french toast every minute!? It's not worth it to cook spaghetti or stew, etc when it only sells at 4 coins per serving. Customer service DOES count and you ARE ticking off the people that play this game, not just those that were trying to play for free because that's all they can afford, but those willing to buy gems. PS3, Wii & XBox games do not require their customers to keep paying after they've purchased a game, including when there are updates. Why would I want to spend 100's of dollars on an App when I could play awesome games for $20-50 on a big screen tv, games that can include the fun social aspect that I've found on the stories.

I'd like to challenge everyone to refuse to purchase OR spend any gems until this issue is resolved to the PLAYERS satisfaction, NOT TL's bottom line! Also go to iTunes, or your App Store on your device, search the name of each story you play and rate it a 1 star. TL will take notice if they see a loss of income to their products AND a loss of new players due to low ratings. I am staging a 24 hour blackout of ALL TeamLava games if you'd care to join me. Weekends will likely be the most noticeable so I'm suggesting Jan 28th, 00:00 GMT to 23:59 GMT (Jan 27th 4:00 PM PST - Jan 28th 3:49 PM PST).

If I don't see TL reverting to the previous pricing on both BS & RS I will be deleting my games and I will not return. I'm not interested in playing a game where the rules can change at any given moment, without notice or regard to how it affects the end user. God bless & Good Luck to All! Just_Ducky xo

Lvl 55 also wanting to quit. Cut my table count in half just to attempt keeping food. Not fair at all

New Resident
    I'm not one to ever post in a forum about changes - I'm pretty easy going when it comes to games and what not, but this is a mistake. I have no drive to want to play the game anymore since I can't keep my tables stacked. I don't think this is the goal you guys were trying for when you made these changes.

New Resident
    My counters empty far too quickly. I've drastically reduced the number of tables I have and I keep closing my door for a day or so to build up food. Even so, customers leave angry. Please do something.

I and all of my neighbors agree wholeheartedly!!!!! Team Lava, if you continue making your customers angry there will be no team lava. I used to love this game, its a real shame.

Most surely will NOT buy ANYTHING, WILL NOT PLAY and have already changed my rating on android market.

SOOOOOOOO true!!!!!!! Everyone I have spoke with WILL QUIT if this ridiculous, nonsense is not reversed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast