Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Update on Seasonal Content Removed on Jan 20

Nightclub Owner
    Is there any update as to WHEN the content will be removed, since it wasn't on Jan 20? I don't think it's too much to ask on if things are going to be staying that were supposed to be removed, so a response would be appreciated.

Executive Chef
    well, since when do we ever get a definite response?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Is there any update as to WHEN the content will be removed, since it wasn't on Jan 20? I don't think it's too much to ask on if things are going to be staying that were supposed to be removed, so a response would be appreciated.
    We're supposed to have until Feb 9 in BS

Executive Chef
    but i am happy the items werent removed on the 20th

Fashion Designer
    Wish they'd make up their minds! I'd still like to know a definite date on the red poinsettias, especially since I didn't ever "unlock" them. They just appeared in my store one day.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    Wish they'd make up their minds! I'd still like to know a definite date on the red poinsettias, especially since I didn't ever "unlock" them. They just appeared in my store one day.
    I think they are removing those holiday items on Feb 9th. I think only the unlocked and goal items are able to be kept after then.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EricasYummys View Post
    I think they are removing those holiday items on Feb 9th. I think only the unlocked and goal items are able to be kept after then.
    That is what is confusing. The red poinsettia was an item that required "unlocking", but I wasn't willing to spend the gems to buy the items needed to unlock it. They just appeared in my store about the same time the square melon appeared.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    That is what is confusing. The red poinsettia was an item that required "unlocking", but I wasn't willing to spend the gems to buy the items needed to unlock it. They just appeared in my store about the same time the square melon appeared.
    Whatever you have purchased (by gems,coins,goal) you will have access to after Feb. 9th. If you didn't purchase it (gems,coins, goal) I dont think that it will be available after the 9th. (from my understanding)

Well, here we are on February 10, and all the Christmas seasonal items are still available. Seriously? Christmas was two months ago! When are all these holiday catalogues going to finally go away? Please TL give us a difinitive date for their removal and stick to it!! At this rate we will still be buying Christmas outfits in the Spring!

Host(ess)
    Well I for one am glad to still have the time to not only finish mastery for gems, but also to stock up on clothes/food that i like!!!! And dont forget it has/is taking us longer to complete mastery because of the changes TL had made to quantity/price, as well as all the goals, for new players or a player like me who plays all games on 3 different devices we really need the extra time!!! Personally, i hope these items stay until after V-Day and remove xmas content when they remove V-Day content!!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast