Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop in prices :(

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Basically, the food still sells when you block your door because it's designed to sell so much in a certain period of time.

I don't recommend it as it can make "mass-selling" an issue, where it all suddenly disappears.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    It's only been 2 hours since GM said that...
    Yeah, but TeamLava has already made quite a few unpopular moves over the past few months. I think a lot of people have already run out of patience. I think TeamLava has already alienated a lot of players to the point that they're going to leave and never come back. And the longer it takes TeamLava to fix things, the more players they're going to lose.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock1963 View Post
    Yeah, but TeamLava has already made quite a few unpopular moves over the past few months. I think a lot of people have already run out of patience. I think TeamLava has already alienated a lot of players to the point that they're going to leave and never come back. And the longer it takes TeamLava to fix things, the more players they're going to lose.
    Fine, I just try to think positively.

Rhino Keeper
    "
    Originally Posted by GroupMagma
    These changes were made to improve the balance of the game, particularly so for new players "

WOW. Like that isn't a big punch in the face for people like us who have been playing the game FOREVER...
    I feel like they are screwing over the older players.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cr4zy_eights View Post
    WOW. Like that isn't a big punch in the face for people like us who have been playing the game FOREVER...
    "Particularly so". Not only for new players.

Rhino Keeper
    You know, I've thought it over, and I've come to a realization that this time, it's not enough for me to have TeamLava fix the pricing/plate count muddle. Unless they can give us some assurance that they aren't going to keep monkeying with the basics of how the game operates and that they will give their players -

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock1963 View Post
    You know, I've thought it over, and I've come to a realization that this time, it's not enough for me to have TeamLava fix the pricing/plate count muddle. Unless they can give us some assurance that they aren't going to keep monkeying with the basics of how the game operates and that they will give their players -
    Give their players....?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Basically, the food still sells when you block your door because it's designed to sell so much in a certain period of time.

I don't recommend it as it can make "mass-selling" an issue, where it all suddenly disappears.
    So f you're a new restaurant you have no options to fill your counters? In my old restaurant I cooked several days worth of french toast to buy me time to cook longer, higher earning foods. I can't do that on android because of crashing and connection problems. Now nothing cooks in high enough quantities.
    TL missed the point. Players wanted to be able to clear a counter of food and get coins for it. They wanted faster customers. Not this.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry. Hit the wrong key.

I've thought it over, and I've come to a realization that this time, it's not enough for me to have TeamLava fix the pricing/plate count muddle. Unless they can give us some assurance that they aren't going to keep monkeying with the basics of how the game operates and that they will give their players - ALL THEIR PLAYERS, NOT JUST THE ONES ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER - fair warning before they change things, then I can't keep playing the games. I can't take the time to reexamine every recipe in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story for each and every appliance and figure out how it's going to operate today before I start cooking another batch of food. It's just not worth it.

Unless we hear from GroupMagma or DaojinWildfire that they aren't going to keep doing this, then I'm out of here.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cr4zy_eights View Post
    "
    Originally Posted by GroupMagma
    These changes were made to improve the balance of the game, particularly so for new players "

I am an older player (game-wise). I like the change. It means that when I bake something, I'll get less plates, which I have been asking for in some threads. I, like many as evidenced in a thread on how much food people have on their counters, have too much food and I only bake new recipes and then put my appliances in storage. This will allow me to make some of the old dishes I haven't made in a long time, because it would just add to the large amount of food I have.

I think it benefits the older players. I did a quick glance at a few of the changes, and think that it will be tougher for newer players to keep food on their counters.

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast