Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop in prices :(

Rhino Keeper
    I'm earned less than half of the normal amount last night. It will take much longer to earn the money to expand. How will this help anyone?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    These changes were made to improve the balance of the game, particularly so for new players, and should improve the overall life-cycle for the game. Recipes should also cost less to purchase now, which should help when stocking up on recipes.

However, I understand that many of you are upset with these changes, which I'll relay to our design team.
    Thanks for relaying the feedback. I guess the part I still don't understand is how making every serving equal the same 4 coins helps new players and improve the overall life cycle for the game. Doesn't it hurt the new players to not have the ability to make higher-earning foods? Even if making recipes now costs less, they receive fewer servings, earn less per serving in some cases and have less to spend on coin items.

Rhino Keeper
    These changes were made to improve the balance of the game, particularly so for new players

My new restaurant & bakery are going to have to close. I will have to block the doors for a long time to be able to fill my counters. And I won't be able to keep them full like I did with my original restaurant & bakery. This new change hurts the new players and destroys the strategy of playing.

Rhino Keeper
    DEAR GM
    I am broke and this update has ruined my gameplay. There is no way I'll be able to buy any of the Christmas stuff!!!...!.!!!!!!

I posted about this in restaurant forum. With bakery having a couple more cooking machines per level than restaurant, it makes it a little better. But I will soon be quitting restaurant if these changes stay. At level 39, I can't keep food on my counters at all. And I have been making 30 minute foods as well. If I make something over 2 hours, my counters are wiped. I don't have the time to Spam food all day long. If this is why they made this change, good luck keeping lowbies interested in this game long enough to progress.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    I think this was an unpopular decision...give them a chance to rethink, though.

Rhino Keeper
    These changes were made to improve the balance of the game, particularly so for new players, and should improve the overall life-cycle for the game.
    Well ... they don't. And I don't appreciate having this kind of change sprung on us without warning. NOT considerate. NOT polite.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    I think this was an unpopular decision...give them a chance to rethink, though.
    I suggest they do it quickly before they lose their user base. It may be my imagination, but I doubled my neighbor count in Restaurant and Bakery recently, but I'm seeing less activity than before.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock1963 View Post
    I suggest they do it quickly before they lose their user base. It may be my imagination, but I doubled my neighbor count in Restaurant and Bakery recently, but I'm seeing less activity than before.
    It's only been 2 hours since GM said that...

Nightclub Owner
    Well now I understand why I can't keep food on the counters in RS. BS had so much food I never really noticed, but it could be why my Red Velvet Cake is actually leaving the counters now. LOL

I hate these changes. There is no way I'll be able to continue playing RS if this sticks. At least with BS I have an abundance of appliances and enough food stockpiled to hopefully keep me going there.

For those that state they will need to close their doors to get food stockpiled, just a word of advice, that won't work. Even if your doors are closed and no customers are coming in, your food will still leave the counters. There is some sort of timer, not sure how long before it starts processing, but when you go back into your game the food will still be gone. I think Kooky may have more information on that, but I could be wrong. She mentioned it in another thread to me last week as I couldn't understand why food was leaving my counters in RS when I had my doors closed and hadn't opened them at all so it wasn't like a "rush" or anything could take place.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast