Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop in prices :(

Executive Chef
    This is totally a big disappointment!!
    I loved seeing my bakery full with all the pretty food on the counters!!
    Not to mention all the changes I have to make in the inventories and charts!!
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    don't update until there is official word that these changes are permanent

Rhino Keeper
    It's rude that they didn't announce the change. I can't even think of anything to say...just made it harder again for us so we feel more need to spend gems.

I can understand why they reduced the number of dishes produced, esp with all the comments which have been made about people amassing huge numbers of plates/counters. But having all dishes being worth the same number of coins regardless of whether they took a minute or 2 days to cook does seem a bit illogical?

Host(ess)
    wow the decision to quit playing was so easy now,I always thought 'they ain't gonna bring some update to stop my playing,whatever they would do'..Congrats,teamlava reached 'that goal'

Yeah, you should hold on the update.

can someone please start a poll or something to let TL know we hated this update?

I can accept they decrease the quantity, but pls at least keep difference selling price, it is pretty boring to see everything sell at either 3 or 4 coins.

Farm Supplier
    Wow, I also HATE this change. No thinking, No strategy, NO FUN!!! If they don't change it back, they might as well advertise this game to age 9 and under. Sometimes, it seems that people at Team Lava don't even play their own games...

Farm Supplier
    Totally agree with all comments. Everything now the same, no strategy and no fun! Not sure how much longer I will continue playing this game due to this ������

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This change may be by design, but I will check on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ace1234567 View Post
    can someone please start a poll or something to let TL know we hated this update?

I can accept they decrease the quantity, but pls at least keep difference selling price, it is pretty boring to see everything sell at either 3 or 4 coins.
    No poll really needed, I have flag this thread over so the CMs will be able to see all the feedback from the members on this change.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast