Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop in prices :(

Executive Chef
    This change is really dumb and makes the game way too boring. No thinking or strategy required at all. Bake anything it doesn't matter. Just go on down the list of foods. I used to care and baked based on these factors and it made it fun.

Thanks a lot for taking the fun and strategy in baking away (insert loads of sarcasm here on the thanks part).......

Quote Originally Posted by Irelia View Post
    this balancer update is ridiculous, how is anyone supposed to make money and enjoy the game? being in lvl 20 now is like a death sentence, I can't make enough to expand my bakery within a decent amount of time nor can I afford to furnace it with nice things since the update completely ignored the cost of inflation that has just occurred. This is unacceptable, only people who buy gems can enjoy the game now. The fun of this game is now at a premium for people willing for fork over a load of cash! >

Ding...ding...ding - we have a winner. In the end it isn't about the players but rather how can TL bilk more money out of the people playing the game. Very poor decision (from the players perspective).

Farm Supplier
    Did any of you notice the quantity of each order went down as well?? Like the cherry pie used to be 1400 plates per order, and now it's only 800... Why did they do this to us? Do they always have to be taking things away? Man, this sure is getting old

Quote Originally Posted by bitty143 View Post
    Did any of you notice the quantity of each order went down as well?? Like the cherry pie used to be 1400 plates per order, and now it's only 800... Why did they do this to us? Do they always have to be taking things away? Man, this sure is getting old
    It causes new people to use gems to get around the appliance limits in order to keep enough food on the counters to stay open. A big money grab in the end.

The Honorable Panda
    This change may be by design, but I will check on it.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TXTiger View Post
    It causes new people to use gems to get around the appliance limits in order to keep enough food on the counters to stay open. A big money grab in the end.
    ugh. I have 17 in my old bakery so no prob there, but I'm starting over on a new device and this will definitely hurt me there. It really is sad that they do these kinds of things. Maybe I won't even bother starting over...

Grand Emperor
    Before the weekly updates, there weren't that many plates per recipe for bakery story. I was only able to keep my bakery open for 6-10 hours until the weekly updates started, and I was probably between level 50 and 60 then. The weekly updates started off having a magnitude more plates, and I almost immediately went to being open 24/7 with the first recipe and have not closed since. The number of plates remained excessive, and there are threads where people have up to 4.5M plates of food on their counters.

This change is kind of like bringing it back down to what is was; I can't tell if its easier or harder to stay open now than it was before the weekly updates, but it can't differ by that much.

I personally like the change.

Reducing the quantity is a good thing. Changing the dollar value of foods removes the strategy. Not announcing the changes is quite absurd. Can you imagine another game where the rules change on you without notice or explanation?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Could it be a response to all those threads about people having massive amounts of food? I mean, with the decrease in plates per order it seems that way to me...

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast