Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Drop in prices :(

Quote Originally Posted by niccy79 View Post
    Sure its great for the older players if TL didnt steal ur millions worth of food first (door wasnt blocked and got no money and of course TL support didnt care and did nothing about it)! Im a level 95 and cant keep food on my counters now....so it truly doesnt bemefit older players...and ive lost over 50 (level 90+) players due to TLs mistakes! So yay for u for not getting stolen from like me and several others!
    CORRECTION: I agree with you niccy79
    I dont know why this player would feel like it's better of the older "players" because truly and really IT IS NOT!! I am at level 96 and can not keep food on my counters!! Like really if a player as old food that they no longer want to sell:CLEAR THE COUNTER!!! TlL has no reason to alter the whole game for that reason. TL as better things to fix than that!! like : a confirm button before gems are taking away, a clear option that actually GET RID of all spoiled goods( TL will never do that, since it's a great gem trap), bring back the option to gift all neighbors, make sure the app does not crash as much, lower the price of gems!! but yet They are doing portion control because they want to help the players out?!? ya sure!!!

New Resident
    they changed it back.

Banned
    hooray!
    Wait, why am I so excited?
    I didn't really mind it in the bakery. It's the restaurant that I had problem with.
    That explains why I have had to add a few serving tables back in last few days.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526