Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop in prices :(

Rhino Keeper
    yes but can they keep the goals? As they take forever to complete, I mean we still have valentine cupcakes in oven

Grand Emperor
    The goals are currently on the list of items to be removed. So unless TeamLava changes their plan, they will be removed on Jan 20.

If you can unlock the candy cane cake recipe, and at a minimum buy some number of constructables, all by Jan 20, you can build the constructables after Jan 20 and make the candy cane cake.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrafrog View Post
    Except that line of thought is exceedingly selfish...

High level players can always clear their counters or cook food on less appliances if they want to get smaller amounts of food.

Lower level players CAN'T keep their counters stocked with this change.
    I don't see why you would dump counters (even with my mere 5 million plates of food.) But I make NO money. And spending all that money to cook the dish then dump it just seems foolish.

Rhino Keeper
    i hv the oven and no cake , well got 5 bears as a consolation prize for cooking over 2 weeks in stress lol

New Resident
    Just like all Internet games.... starts off good for few months/years, then the developers start ruining it and "not think first".

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chocohk View Post
    yes but can they keep the goals? As they take forever to complete, I mean we still have valentine cupcakes in oven
    Its your lucky day. Some of the holiday content has been extended to Feb 9

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...oved-on-Jan-20

Farm Supplier
    I also agree. I used to think that red velvet cake, love portion, etc which makes a lot of money is a good choice, but upon looking at this post, I am irritated. So it means that a raspberry marcoon which takes 1 hour to bake will earn the same price as a red velvet cake which takes 1 day to bake???!!! This is ridiculous!!!
    That is so irritating and frustrating!!!
    =( =(

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Well thank goodness I'm a high level player who has more coins than i know what to do with because I'm going to lose a lot of money now! I have hundreds of thousands of servings of recipes that used to be worth more than 4 coins sitting on my counters that will now go for 4. Given the price I paid to make those recipes in the first place and now the drastically reduced amount I'll get from them, it sounds like those recipes will be a net loss now.

I can understand reducing the amount of servings a recipe makes, as many of us, like myself, have counters with millions of servings of food that just keep accumulating. More customers would have been better, but oh well. However, changing the value of all recipes down to 4 is a retroactive change for those who have stockpiles of these food on their counters that will cause them to lose money. I don't know if I'll be making money anymore as my expenditures to make food might surpass the value of what sells.
    I had just finished the other day making the Red Velvet Cookies and Chocolate Cherry Trifle as there was a risk that it would be gone as of Jan 20 and I wanted to master it first, now I'll lose money from having baked all of those. Over $100,000 for the RVC and about $140,000 for the CCT. I made them at the higher price and now they'll be selling at the lower price, so it's a loss for me. Not really fair of TL, but then again, from what I've seen lately they aren't fair and really want to lose customers instead of keep them. It was bad enough that I kept losing coins prior to this due to glitches/bugs, now they found a new and inventive way to take them away from me.

We used to make a profit of about $11,000 for Hot Apple Cider, now we'll only make $6,700. That is a significant amount of difference and anybody that had those on their counters and made them at the higher price just lost quite a bit of profit on them.

Ah well, I guess I can find other things to do with this free time I'll have, as most likely this will be the straw that broke this camels back and I'll no longer have time or patience to play any longer.

Yes I agree I just noticed the change its not fun anymore to bake so long for so little...looks like I'll find something else to do w/my time...this is only frustrating!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Maybe they felt bad for the brownies? Brownies need love too
    Ahahaha that's pretty cute