Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop in prices :(

Executive Chef
    Well thank goodness I'm a high level player who has more coins than i know what to do with because I'm going to lose a lot of money now! I have hundreds of thousands of servings of recipes that used to be worth more than 4 coins sitting on my counters that will now go for 4. Given the price I paid to make those recipes in the first place and now the drastically reduced amount I'll get from them, it sounds like those recipes will be a net loss now.

I can understand reducing the amount of servings a recipe makes, as many of us, like myself, have counters with millions of servings of food that just keep accumulating. More customers would have been better, but oh well. However, changing the value of all recipes down to 4 is a retroactive change for those who have stockpiles of these food on their counters that will cause them to lose money. I don't know if I'll be making money anymore as my expenditures to make food might surpass the value of what sells.

Executive Chef
    I also echo the caution on blocking your door to stockpile. Once you re-open, all the food that should have sold in the time you closed will sell instantly. Ask me how I know-it happened to me twice; the second time i earned over 2 million coins in 10 minutes and all the food I'd spent weeks stockpiling was gone.

What ended up working for me was blocking the cash register so customers could still come in, but couldn't buy anything.

Senior Moderator
    This is only me as a person, not as a mod.

In my Android RS, I've had the door blocked (with the podium) since about a week after I started playing. Yes, my food sells. This may be just me - I don't mind. I master dishes, they sell, I still get the coins, just no people walking around. My iPad RS, iPad BS, and Android BS I have customers. So it's all a personal choice on what you want to do.

But there is very much the warning of blocking your door to stockpile food then opening again - more often then not, it will speed sell it all.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    TL made a blog post here
    those comment is kind of rude, "super-passionate fans"!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Yeah it is rude and insulting. They have no idea what they are doing.

the worst part is they don't even give players a warning about these changes, they jut do it. For hours we are left in the dark wondering if it was even intentional or not.

Then they go "lol u mad" as a response when people get upset.

Real professional.

What? Why? It's not fair. I spend one day for red velvet cake. I didn't wait long time for 4!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    These changes were made to improve the balance of the game, particularly so for new players...
    As a relatively new player I find this change unfathomable. I am generally not concerned with the coin/plate as I'm too busy trying to keep food on the counters. To dramatically decrease the amount of food per recipe makes it very difficult. Nothis is not a change to help new players at all. This read completely like a ploy to get the newbies to buy gems in order to get more appliances therefore helping TL with no regard for the problems it creates for the players.

Rhino Keeper
    So I've been reading these posts all day so I knew what to expect when I got home from work. What I wasn't expecting was the amount of customers coming and going thru my bakery to be less than before. My traffic looks like it has been reduced by 25%. My heart/happiness seems to fluctuate between 94 and 100. I haven't been below 100 since the early levels and I'm currently at level 63. Was this part of the update too? Less customers in my bakery means less $$$. Lower happiness rate means less customers... Couple weeks ago I lost 30k with all the "baking" I did in 1 day. I'm not playing this game to lose money. I'm playing to reach the ultimate goal: 999,999,999 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    why ppl complain about having too much food on counter? Doesn't it mean it sell hence more profit??

If TL reduce the plate should also reduce the $ to purchase compare to before.

either way, with the goals removing soon this game has been very stressful for me, the fun has been gone I so want to stop but really want the candy cane cake!!!!

can they keep the goals for players as all these steps after steps should take about another 1-2 weeks to complete.

Grand Emperor
    They have extended the goals from Jan 13 to Jan 20, and have announced Jan 20 in a game popup as the date they will be removed. I don't believe they will extend it, but you can always hope. Meanwhile, shoot for Jan 20.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast