Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop in prices :(

New Resident

Angry Drop in prices :(

Has anyone noticed the prices of their Bakery items have gone down?? My fav red velvet cake which used to give me a good 12 coins per serving has gone down to a mere 4 coins; the more expensive items which used to help me profit a lot such the love potion, cinnamon roll, banana bread, sugar cookies, valentine cookies & Earl grey tea have all dropped to the norm of 4 coins per serving only Not happy that now I can't earn as much as I used to

Fashion Designer
    I just spot checked the oven items and it looks like they normalized everything to be 4 coins per serving on all of the recipes (that I checked). While I'm glad the number of servings came down for some of the recipes, it's disappointing that now everything is for 4 coins per plate. There goes strategizing to increase revenue in a certain time period by making certain recipes more than others. Now it's just a matter of baking what looks pretty or gets you to mastery and takes any coin factoring out of the equation. I'm not sure this is a good move for the game. And I say that from the perspective of being a high enough level player with enough coins that it really doesn't matter to me. But it does to lower level players.

Grand Emperor
    The coins/plate used to matter to me but not anymore. I have so much food I only bake new recipes to mastery, and those were all 4 coins. I haven't been at a level where I could bake what I wanted to since last summer. I hope the drop in servings will allow me to clear more of my counters so I can.

all those +8, +10, +12 coins thing change to +4 coins only
    what happen???
    I spend 1 day to make 10 Red Velvet Cake turn out +4 only... this way people can't make quick money

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by duckieduckduck View Post
    all those +8, +10, +12 coins thing change to +4 coins only
    what happen???
    I spend 1 day to make 10 Red Velvet Cake turn out +4 only... this way people can't make quick money
    ......Bingo!.......

Executive Chef
    What? Are you guys kidding me? bakery was the bes game to make money.
    Why??????????????????????????

Executive Chef
    Darn! My 72,633 plates of red velvet cakes...

This really irritates me. I am relatively new to the game(s) trying to make sure I have enough food. So for me it is less about coin/plate and more plates/hour to make them. This change has completely messed things up for me. So now im effectively forced to close my restaurant/bakery often and frankly I may just quit playing. To make matter worse they made such a dramatic change without letting anyone know it ahead of time (in reality unless you happen to notice you wouldn't be aware of it at all). Shame on you TL.

I still have some red velvet cake and hot apple cider waiting to finish, why????

why do TL make such stupid change????
    every meal get difference selling price is one of the fun part of the game.....

Rhino Keeper
    This sucks. I'm practically broke and had a bunch of red velvet cakes waiting.
    TeamLava please change it back. !!

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast