Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Less plates for each dishes

New Resident
    I'm level 73 and I still want higher plate numbers. I don't want to wait 16hrs for lobster and only get 730(?) or however many it's down too. The new plate number reduction stinks!! I'm NOT happy with it at all!!

New Resident
    I noticed the change in many games Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, Nightclub Story. I don't like it at all. I agree, change it back. Also, I noticed they add new equipment that is basically worthless;only makes 1 or 2 items that have low yields.

New Resident
    I agree; the decrease in amounts totally sucks! Not only this game, they did the same thing in their other games as well. Not worth playing any more.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by auburnme View Post
    I agree; the decrease in amounts totally sucks! Not only this game, they did the same thing in their other games as well. Not worth playing any more.
    I think this change might be in response to all the players that have been 'complaining' about having massive amounts of food on their counters. [] if you, [] if you don't...
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 01-18-12 at 02:06 PM. Reason: language

Executive Chef
    If this was in response to those stating the mass amounts of food they had placed on counters, but I do not know if this is the correct reaction to take. Especially since they changed the price per plate, and they did this change in what could be considered a sly or underhanded way.

New Resident
    Most everything has been cut in half for coins. I'm level 61 in restaurant and 60 in Bakery, but I'm probably done playing. I've never purchased gems, which is what they are trying to force, and now it's not going to be fun. Everything will take too long to build. It's going to be weird not playing. I don't think I've had food spoil for more than 3 months, and I don't have any forever ovens.

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh. This stinks.

Fashion Designer
    I just checked: stuffed mushrooms before: 3265 plates. Now = 1950 plates. I agree: this sux!

Host(ess)
    I was wondering why my food went so fast. I'm on level 50 and can't keep my restaurant stocked properly with this low level of plates. I did notice food that use to give lower points now gives 4 so that's an upgrade. I can definately see how some lower level players are going to find it difficult to keep their restaurants stocked especially when I haven't been able to gift anything lately because my game constantly force closes. Playing on an android device didn't give me the benefit of cooking for goals so I don't have a stockpile of food in my arsenal like some players do. Hopefully TL will reassess this new standard to prevent a lot of unhappy players from totally walking away from this game.

Rhino Keeper
    did we use less $ to cook the food since plates number have been reduced?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast