Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Less plates for each dishes

Banned
    I adore playing RS, I had millions of plates worth of food and over one day many were sold. I had many counters of food/drink. I have not had to close for several months I had so much food. I play daily always have, I cook a variety of recipes of differing times. Since reopening today, I have been able to maintain better levels of food/drink. I am an experienced player so I'm well aware of how much stock I had.

Fashion Designer
    If you had many millions of plates of food sold in 1 day then that happened to be a bug that worked in your favor which also explains why you have 20 million coin.

I have a ton of coin locked away in unserved food because I have not gotten that bug.

This is not necessarily an accurate assumption but a decent estimate -
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...f-Selling-Food
    Dishes sold per day = (30 dishes/min)*(60 min/hr)*(24 hr/day) = 43200 dishes/day

So yeah, what normally would take 23 days to sell 1 million food it happened in 1 day for you.

Banned
    My coins have been building up for months now, my door was not blocked so it wasn't a quick sale and I have no issues with game play so it's not a bug. I am not getting error messages ie out of sync etc. I also know of many players who have experienced exactly the same as me. Within hours of the new changes my food/drink stocks all of which had millions worth of plate servings, had reduced and that's why I took the decision to close by blocking the door. Today, I reopened and have been able to increase my supply's of food/drink. I believe it's not selling as quickly so therefore I can still enjoy playing RS. I love all TL games and I'm very glad I reopened and continued with a game I love.

New Resident
    nicely done.. so sorry for that..
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 01-26-12 at 04:05 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    Within hours of the new changes my food/drink stocks all of which had millions worth of plate servings, had reduced and that's why I took the decision to close by blocking the door.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...in-record-time

To have millions of servings of food consumed within a day is a bug to me. 1 million servings takes 23 days to serve, not 1 day. It wasn't normal, and it seems like it didn't happen to everyone either. It happened to be fortunate that you actually got coin for all the food served instead of just having it disappear.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrafrog View Post
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...in-record-time

To have millions of servings of food consumed within a day is a bug to me. 1 million servings takes 23 days to serve, not 1 day. It wasn't normal, and it seems like it didn't happen to everyone either. It happened to be fortunate that you actually got coin for all the food served instead of just having it disappear.
    Well, my view it's not a bug. Several of my nbrs also had this happen they have not got bugs either. I know what my coin balance is, so I know it's being added at the normal rate. The new changes were the cause, but it has improved to me yesterday. Which I am very happy about.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415