Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Less plates for each dishes

I agree... who wants to waste their time like that. I for one think that if they do not go back to the original way, I will quit this game and use some other app. i hate that i have invested all this time and now its worthless to cook an item for smalllllll dishes. what a waste and why isnt anyonegiving any credible answers in this matter... i cant beleive this is my fantasy life and im taking it so personal. ggggrrrrr

Executive Chef
    no wonder my food is vanishing so fast but no making much money from it.

New Resident
    This sucks big time! You get nearly half the amount u used for things that you cook for on day!

New Resident
    The developers seem to have a much different vision for what kind of game this is than the majority of their user base. There was a limited strategy aspect involved with the five dishes that grossed more than four coins per serving, but now the primary focus of the game seems to be its social and design components.

This may lead to more of the kind of players they want in the long run (those who are willing to spend real money for virtual goods they do not own, which can be removed or effectively stolen through gem traps without any recourse for the user), but it's hard to see the appeal now.

I started this game several months ago and have been surprised at how well it has kept my interest. Maybe this would be a good time for another company to make a similar game; if it required strategy and had an acceptable level of respect for and accountability to its customers, I would have no problem with spending a little money on it.

Host(ess)
    Perhaps, but reducing the qty may turn off new players since they are forced to block door or have empty stores for long periods. A better option is high qty low coin for low level players so they can keep their stores running efficiently until they can generate higher coin food.

I already uninstalled it. I spent over 16 hour off an on trying to play the game and get my counters restocked. I had no time to visit and tip my neighbors, and I am a 4 star tipper. At the end, I had zero counters with zero food. This is ridiculous. I cannot play this way, and unless someone tells me that they have fixed this particular issue, I will not be returning.

wow so many one star reviews on android market but sadly devs still no intension to change their mind. i guess only a batch of us uninstalling or stop playing is the only way out?_?

Rhino Keeper
    I can't find the FB page. I noticed that for every 1 star bad review on the TL games, there are a few good ones, one after the other. I wonder if they are trying to offset the bad ratings with fake good ones...

Banned
    Facebook page join n contribute ideas. Let's talk! Find it " Petition for Restaurant Story Food Quantity To Be Restored!!"

Rhino Keeper
    Found it, thanks!