Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone rearranging/deleting zoo

New Resident

Angry Someone rearranging/deleting zoo

This is the third time I have come back to my zoo and it has been rearranged and/or things have been deleted! I have only had the game 3 days! Most everything had been moved to storage but I have had animals deleted and things bought while I was gone. I tried to get this game for my daughter also but everytime I installed the game I got someone elses zoo. So strange. I will not waste anymore time and will not invest any money if this can not be stopped. Can someone let me know what is going on? Kari

Banned
    I will let a moderator know this is happening in your game so advice can be given via PM.

The Honorable Panda
    You will need to email support@teamlava.com so they can look into your game to find out what is happening.
    Give them your storm ID , and the game.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post182015
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    There's been some issues with other people accessing games on Android devices.

If you go into Profile, there's a Storm8 ID. Its probably someone else's. One person had different IDs on different days.

Send an email describing your issue to support@teamlava.com, with your storm8 ID and the one in Profile. No one on the forum can resolve this, TeamLava needs to.

Grand Emperor
    This happened to me once. They were able to fix it right away.

Grand Emperor
    I don't understand what is private about this issue.

New Resident
    My ID has always been the same and the zoo I'm referring to was started fresh. I will try emailing them. Thank you. I hope it is an easy fix

It seems that these type of threads are becoming more common. Does anyone find this scary? TL holds the very real money of individual players. Then, for whatever reason, accounts of individual players are "mixed up". I am very disappointed that a TL representative has not come forward to say exactly how players can prevent this from occurring and exactly what steps TL has taken to secure player data and funds and to prevent this from occurring in the future. To me, safety and security of data is critically important.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by felicitybliss View Post
    It seems that these type of threads are becoming more common. Does anyone find this scary? TL holds the very real money of individual players. Then, for whatever reason, accounts of individual players are "mixed up". I am very disappointed that a TL representative has not come forward to say exactly how players can prevent this from occurring and exactly what steps TL has taken to secure player data and funds and to prevent this from occurring in the future. To me, safety and security of data is critically important.
    me too now im scared too buy gems and have someone else go in my account sell all my gem items and have TL tell me they wont give me the gems back...... scary *shivers*
    good thing u didnt have gems O.o

New Resident
    So far I have only received an automated message saying they are receiving a lot more emails than usual and it make take several days for me to get a response. I have taken most of my things and put them in storage and have only taken the animals out to eat the food I planted. IDK what to do. Someone could just as easily take them out of storage and sell them. I'm just trying to keep up with gifting and visiting my neighbors and planting slow maturing crops for now. Obviously I won't spend actual money on this if so many other people are having problems! At least I was nice enough that when I got someone else's Zoo I didn't mess it up. Grr.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast