Thread: New levels after 96?

Question New levels after 96?

Does anyone know if there are plans to make more levels available?

For people like me who are addicted to this game, what happens when there are no more levels to conquer and you have mastered all the catalogues? Do we just stop playing? Do we carry on with nothing to acheive anymore? I know that last thing I want to do is start all over again.

TL what are we to do when we max out at Level 96?

Banned
    I haven't reached level 96 yet in fashion story, is your XP still adding to your total amount? In the other story games there are level 97's and 98's, so it might be possible I don't know. Does it show anything like total of XP needed to reach level 97.

Yes. In order to get to the next level, you need to earn over 9,000,000 XP! It only took 750,000 to clear the first 95 levels. It think TL stopped at Level 96 and put in an impossible number of XP to earn so that no one can go over Level 96.

They've added higher levels in other games. Why can't they carry on with FS?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by divasdivine View Post
    Yes. In order to get to the next level, you need to earn over 9,000,000 XP! It only took 750,000 to clear the first 95 levels. It think TL stopped at Level 96 and put in an impossible number of XP to earn so that no one can go over Level 96.

They've added higher levels in other games. Why can't they carry on with FS?
    The higher levels cost that much XP on other games too (RS, BS). It's possible, just takes time. I'm stuck on 96 myself, with a LONG way to go to 97.