View Poll Results: How many seasonal catalogs are you able to master before removal?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll

9 27.27%
  • 1 - 4

2 6.06%
  • 5 - 8

3 9.09%
  • 9 - 12

2 6.06%
  • 13 - 16

12 36.36%
  • 17 - 19

2 6.06%
  • 20 (All of them)

3 9.09%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many seasonal catalogs are you able to master before removal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    Sorry, I didn't think it was certain which catalogue's are being removed yet.
    Hey come on, just trust moderator's information, contents being added during 2 - 30 Dec are regarded as 'seasonal'. I won't expect TL will officially announce what items to be removed exactly. If they would, they would have done it earlier.

I have completed all 2, 4, 6 and 9 hour catalog. All items in white swan have reached level 2. The white dress can be mastered on wed for sure but earring may be mastered on Friday. So this one is not certain. Btw, I really find mastering a 22-hour item is really a boring job. :P

Executive Chef
    Obviously, nobody voted for all(20). :/

Quote Originally Posted by maggieyyli View Post
    I have completed all 2, 4, 6 and 9 hour catalog. All items in white swan have reached level 2. The white dress can be mastered on wed for sure but earring may be mastered on Friday. So this one is not certain. Btw, I really find mastering a 22-hour item is really a boring job. :P
    I am in exactly the same place as maggieyyli. There is no way I will complete swan by Friday, but might have 1 or 2 completed from catalogue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maggieyyli View Post
    Hey come on, just trust moderator's information, contents being added during 2 - 30 Dec are regarded as 'seasonal'. I won't expect TL will officially announce what items to be removed exactly. If they would, they would have done it earlier.
    Well there is nothing wrong with having those expectations. Seasonal...in this case means Christmas. Gold Sparkle, Lady in Red, and White Swan do not look like Santa's favorite catalogs. We were told exactly what catalogs would be removed for Halloween...it's not that difficult. The pop-up says "decor" and last time I checked catalogs are not decoration.

With that said, I wish we had an official word also. I have mastered everything but the black stockings and the entire white swan catalog. Level 3 is probably as good as it will get with that one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    Well there is nothing wrong with having those expectations. Seasonal...in this case means Christmas. Gold Sparkle, Lady in Red, and White Swan do not look like Santa's favorite catalogs. We were told exactly what catalogs would be removed for Halloween...it's not that difficult. The pop-up says "decor" and last time I checked catalogs are not decoration.

With that said, I wish we had an official word also. I have mastered everything but the black stockings and the entire white swan catalog. Level 3 is probably as good as it will get with that one.
    Thats so true. The pop up is not that clear. It may be clear to the forum members, but not for those who doesnt even know this web site exists or happen to not be a member.

Fashion Designer
    i didn't even know the white swan & lady in red will be removed!
    sophiacml

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiacml View Post
    i didn't even know the white swan & lady in red will be removed!
    See! This is my point. Not everyone knows that the catalogues will also be removed.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't bother with White Swan at all. I did all the others to level 2. No point trying for anything more than that. :-(

Executive Chef
    I have 29 slots and haven't been able to start White Awan yet. It's a shame because I really like that collection.

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    If you have the money and patience, you can master by ordering and canceling... Just throwing it out there in case some people can/want to. Not support it or anything.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast