Thread: Top Level

Question Top Level

I think I saw that the top level on FS is 96. Anything special when you reach top level?

Executive Chef
    Nope. Nothing special. Except the fact that you've reached the final level, hehe.

Question New levels after 96?

Does anyone know if there are plans to make more levels available?

For people like me who are addicted to this game, what happens when there are no more levels to conquer and you have mastered all the catalogues? Do we just stop playing? Do we carry on with nothing to acheive anymore? I know that last thing I want to do is start all over again.

TL what are we to do when we max out at Level 96?

Banned
    Is your XP still adding to your total amount? It might be possible as there are higher level players on the other story games. I feel we get lovely weekly updates with lots of new additions. I hope when TL have time we might get collectables, badges and new goals but for all players. Also constructable items would be lovely, but again for all players together.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by divasdivine View Post

For people like me who are addicted to this game, what happens when there are no more levels to conquer and you have mastered all the catalogues? Do we just stop playing? Do we carry on with nothing to acheive anymore? I know that last thing I want to do is start all over again.

Well you can keep going, trying to make it to level 97. I gather it is possible to hit 97 and even 98 in the other games so...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by divasdivine View Post

If u r trying to go past lvl 96.. well, GL!

Executive Chef
    There's always the hope that they'll add levels. I'm in the high 80's...but they added levels to Pet Shop Story and I had maxed out on that one [level 20] before they added to it. It basically calculated the XP and jumped me to level 23 after they added levels. So I assume if FS ever gets more levels, XP gained while waiting will count.

I've mastered almost everything also [well, not White Swan of course] and I look forward to knowing level 96 although the highest I can go, will always have new catalogs for me to master. There is always something to do in this game thanks to the weekly updates. I loved the goals, I hope a new series of those comes back eventually.