Thread: Problems Loading clothing

Problems Loading clothing

Since the latest London Lass item was added I've been having problems loading some of the clothing items. At first it was just the new one. Now it's several in both the catalogue and in placement in my store. I can't see the items at all. I'm showing that they're there on my tables and ordered in my slots, but they taking extremely long to load the picture and in some won't load it at all. I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Banned
    Which device, device version and game version are you playing on? Thanks
    I only have issues with the picture not showing up in the catalogue for the London lass collection at the moment, on my ipad2.

Try reinstalling the app and let us know if you continue to experience this issue.
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

I've already tried reinstalling and the London Lass still won't load in the catalogue, though it will show up in my slots when i order them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BellasPalace1 View Post
    I've already tried reinstalling and the London Lass still won't load in the catalogue, though it will show up in my slots when i order them.
    Is it the main picture not showing for the London lass collection? I too have no main picture showing but can order if I go into the collection.