View Poll Results: What is your dream job?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Emergency services (active or admin? Which one and why?)

1 2.33%
  • Gaming company administrator, designer, technician, tester (which one, which company, why?)

7 16.28%
  • Court of law (where in it?)

2 4.65%
  • Teaching (what age group?)

5 11.63%
  • Professional sportsperson (which sport, why?)

2 4.65%
  • Professional driver (of what, why?)

1 2.33%
  • Healthcare (why?)

5 11.63%
  • Government (why???!!!)

0 0%
  • Unemployed (why exactly would you want this?)

1 2.33%
  • Other (please specify in comments)

19 44.19%
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What would be your dream job?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!

Post What would be your dream job?

Final poll for now: what would be your dream job? I'm not quite sure what mine would be...I'd like to know yours though! Please answer this and leave a comment to say why. Also, please vote on my other off-topic poll threads. Thanks and enjoy!

Apologies to Mogwai4111 for the 'misunderstanding' on a different thread. No more said about that please. Thank you.

This poll will be open indefinitely.

~Happy Easter:::Good Friday~

Fashion Designer
    I'm living the dream

Ok, not quite accurate ....in 9 years I'll be living the dream with the perfect job. It's called retirement. My career goal is reaching it!

Executive Chef
    Successful programmer that way I can contribute to games like these... is that sucking up LOL...
    Seriously, I've had an interest in programming for a long time... to be a game developer is my dream job.

But my other dream jobs is software or hardware design and development.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Nightclub Owner
    I chose to be in a court of law eventually. I'd like to be a barrister. You get paid a lot to argue. I like arguing, especially when I win, which is often (8

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lesleypsg1 View Post
    I'm living the dream

Ok, not quite accurate ....in 9 years I'll be living the dream with the perfect job. It's called retirement. My career goal is reaching it!
    Oh, that's going to be my favourite! I just know it! I'll wake the whole house up with my laughter!!!

Fashion Designer
    Unemployed! Well, you don't have the half-half. I always work for half year & off for half year to enjoy my life.
    sophiacml

Fashion Designer
    Your poll leaves out those of us already working  at our chosen dream careers.

There's an old thread here somewhere where you will see that there are a lot of us foggies playing the games

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Successful programmer that way I can contribute to games like these... is that sucking up LOL...
    Seriously, I've had an interest in programming for a long time... to be a game developer is my dream job.

But my other dream jobs is software or hardware design and development.
    I think you'd improve them a lot. It's not particularly sucking up, no. Maybe TL would take you on as an apprentice for being such a dedicated customer. You never know!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lesleypsg1 View Post
    Your poll leaves out those of us already working  at our chosen dream careers.

There's an old thread here somewhere where you will see that there are a lot of us foggies playing the games
    Hahaha! I know that it's not just young people. However, a lot of people with jobs don't necessarily have their dream one. If you do, you're lucky. What is it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiacml View Post
    Unemployed! Well, you don't have the half-half. I always work for half year & off for half year to enjoy my life.
    Well, you can only have up to 10. I suppose that would be 'other'. That sounds a good plan. Thanks for that comment, it's the sort that I want on these threads!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast