Thread: Problem with New GOAL

Rhino Keeper

Problem with New GOAL

When I opened the goal for the first time it said to add four neighbors and it also said I have 99% done (not mathematically possible!) or skip for 20 gems. I added one neighbor and it still says 99% done. Here is a picture:

I have already forced closed and restarted my device

Executive Chef
    Not to mention a glaring spelling error. Honestly, who puts this stuff together? A bunch of 5 year-olds?

Rhino Keeper
    Try adding three more, if the goal asks for four then it's four the percentage might be error, though my percentage is 97% also the goal got another mistake in it, it says we need "knew" people to show off to should be new.

Rhino Keeper
    I just added another neighbor. The word "progress" appeared on the goal icon, but it still says 99%. I will update when I get two more neighbors added.

Rhino Keeper
    I think is a glitch, not sure if it will affect the goal completion. I added more neighbors and now it says 100% but it still has the invite and skip buttons

Rhino Keeper
    Now the buttons have disappeared. So it does work, not really a glitch, just a small detail Team Lava needs to fix when they have time.

Farm Supplier
    It worked for me, actually it just said 1/4, 2/4, etc. for me. Glad it works for you!