Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Baked goods by the dozen

Rhino Keeper
    Great idea! I'm in the same position!

Rhino Keeper
    Love it! (10)

Grand Emperor
    Great idea. I have way too much food in Bakery Story.

Or it could be a special counter that you can only buy with gems! That way the lower level players won't get effected by it.

Farm Supplier
    I also have over 2 million items of food and over 40 counters, I think this would be a brilliant idea and great addition to the game. I hope TL read this ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robynznest View Post
    I like it. Why would lower level players not like it; just because they wouldn't use it yet? Isn't the point to eventually get to the higher levels anyway?
    When I was lower level I ran out of food quickly. I couldn't bake fast enough to keep up and had to block my door until food was ready. That probably why lower level players wouldn't like it. Hard to keep up with customer demand in the early levels.

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    I like that. You could have a special register you buy and it's like a table. They go to it every so often. And that may have been what y'all done said. Sorry. I'm distracted this morning. My Pappaw is in the hospital and it's not good

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyMtnGirl View Post
    I like that. You could have a special register you buy and it's like a table. They go to it every so often. And that may have been what y'all done said. Sorry. I'm distracted this morning. My Pappaw is in the hospital and it's not good
    So if you don't want to then you don't get it. And it needs to be coins not gems. Most or at least a lot of people cannot and do not buy gems with real money.

Farm Supplier
    Absolutely love this idea. 42 counters and over 3 million servings are filling up my bakery!

Rhino Keeper
    Same here I stored all my appliances and got the new ones today I have so much counters n food

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast