Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: "funny" mistakes

Farm Supplier
    Funny thing that I am trying to complete "single ladies" and "celebrity stylist" at the same time lol. Both have super time consuming tasks to complete. When I tell my husband he just laughs at me so I have to post it here since I know you are the only ones who understand my frustration! LOL!!

Banned
    What is a slot in Fashion Story?

Nightclub Owner
    An ordering slot:

Fashion Designer
    My android tries to change my words sometimes and I posted on someones wall " I love your hips" :-(

Fashion Designer

Red face

And playing on an android instead of emojis you see this. ? ? ? ? ? ? At that time I didn't understand why all the question marks. Did I send the wrong gift? Did I post something offensive? I couldn't understand what I was doing wrong. Well after getting defensive I finally asked a neighbor what was up with all the question marks. She didn't play for a couple days so she didn't get my message. I thought jeese the people on these games are so mean. I can finally laugh about it now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pops1972 View Post
    My android tries to change my words sometimes and I posted on someones wall " I love your hips" :-(
    Swype is really a riot! One day I swear I'm just going to post all my comments the way Swype writes them and see how my nbrs respond. I'm sure I'd get a lot of ????? comments. LOL

Grand Emperor
    I tried that voice to text thing and I texted my daughter that I love her bum. But it didn't use the word bum. I had originally said "I love you ..... " Then her name. I went back to touchscreen.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456