Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "funny" mistakes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yo3ana View Post
    Now what I find funny is when the customer pixel comes in my store it has a fist mark on her head, which is a link to download imobsters and if you didn't she go leave with broken heart, I'm like okie darling if you not coming to shop don't come again bye bye but she comes again lol.
    Haha I preffer her though than the invasive pop up we hade before

Nightclub Owner
    My "funny" mistakes were:

1. When placing gifts from neighbors I put the contrast pumps onto a new stool instead of the stool I had been stocking them on. Since they were a gift and nothing I purchased, and I needed that stool, I just stored it and then took it back out. LOL
    2. When placing some jewelry I didn't notice, due to all the customers in the way, that I already had a place for the item and ended up storing it on another stool. Now I have 2 stools holding the same piece and just hoping the smaller one sells out quickly.
    3. When placing the khaki shorts on the rack, the one next to it was empty, and I guess my finger slipped and now I have 2 racks with the khaki shorts. At least those sell fast.
    4. I was trying to redesign my shop yesterday and thought I had everything in a way that wouldn't give me broken hearts and still leave me with room, but I was wrong. I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out why they had broken hearts and couldn't tell as they weren't showing why with a little green box above their heads. I finally figured out that they didn't like were my cashier was placed and just moved her to the middle of the room. Now they are happy. LOL

I have hit the extra slot for 25 gems a few times, but since I don't have 25 gems it hasn't gotten me yet. When I did have that much I just very carefully placed all my orders to avoid the trap.

One thing that isn't really funny, but makes me laugh anyways, is I keep getting kicked out of the server when I'm trying to do things and people come in and "like" at the same time. When I get the "out of sync" and then go back in, I see the "likes" and start laughing. Now I just figure when I get the message it is because someone "liked" me. HAHAHAHA

Grand Emperor
    I don't play fashion, but on farm when I first started I thought my crops would not grow unless they were watered first.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I don't play fashion, but on farm when I first started I thought my crops would not grow unless they were watered first.
    Haha that is kinda cute

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janibany View Post
    Christmas glasses are the most ugly thing ever out of a box! Haha poor her, I guess some of us are just unlucky!
    Lol, its doesnt even make sense. No one wears sunglasses when its xmas (unless u live somewhere hot, but u know what I mean)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sumnboutme View Post
    I've lost 24 gems when i accidentally tapped on the extra slot but whatevs, i get a slot....
    I've done this a total of three times throughout my history of playing this game. It's so annoying.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    I've done this a total of three times throughout my history of playing this game. It's so annoying.
    Yeah, I did it once too. The "funny' part was that I didn't even realize it happened. It was late one night, and I was falling asleep as I was putting in my final catalog orders for the night, and I think I tapped it as I nodded off! I have no idea for sure. I just realized the next day that 25 gems were gone!

Farm Supplier
    Today I accidentally bought a box and got a Xmas mirror. I don't know how that happened. I wad finally accumulating gems and that had to happen to me. I am still fuming about that. I only had 30 gems and now I'm down to 6. I was sooooo mad i had to put the iPad down for a while. This game is going to give me gray hair.

Haha I also thought the sams thing about neighbors haha

Rhino Keeper
    When I first started playing I was low on inventory. The customers would come in my store and the clock would appear over their heads then they'd turn around and leave. I figured they were leaving because they wanted to know what time it was and I didn't have a clock on my wall. So I bought a clock but it didn't fix it so I figured I needed another clock. I bought about 5 clocks and had them hanging on my walls before I figured out the customers just wanted more things to buy.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast