Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "funny" mistakes

Rhino Keeper

"funny" mistakes

What "funny" mistakes have you done on fashion story?

I'll start with mines...

- today i purchased earrings for 18 gems. Not funny at all, but I had my twin babies sleeping on me and i couldn't move properly (the ipad was like a half meter away from me and I was playing with one finger, barely reaching the screen). I was going trough the closet and my finger did an accidental tap. Gosh I was so upset, I was going to buy the makeup counter, now I am missing 19 gems... I was so close

- when I started fashion story and read the rules, I understood that for the 'likes' you could give one like to three stores per day, total three likes, so I could spend HOURS watching other stores deciding the best outfit to give them my "price" like. When I got the concept, my star rating went up very fast haha.

- when started playing, I thought cash had more value than gem, and use all my first gems in counters...

- I used to think that you could have just four neighbors, because... One on each wall of your store. I thought that the neighbour store was actually gonna appear on the side of mine, as my actual neighbour, haha

That's what I remember now... I'll add more if I remember. Any funny mistake of yours?

Executive Chef
    Well at the beginning of the game I spent all 10 of my starter gems. Then I found out about the closet...

I don't think of design whenever I remodel so I spend countless hours redoing this and that and end up using up all my coins.

I don't get into gem traps...only coin traps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janibany View Post
    - today i purchased earrings for 18 gems. Not funny at all, but I had my twin babies sleeping on me and i couldn't move properly (the ipad was like a half meter away from me and I was playing with one finger, barely reaching the screen). I was going trough the closet and my finger did an accidental tap. Gosh I was so upset, I was going to buy the makeup counter, now I am missing 19 gems... I was so close
    Cute about your babies. Sorry you lost gems. For me when I first started I spent all my 10 gems too. Used up my coins, than grasped the concept of the game eventually. Lol.

Executive Chef
    Aww, that is unfortunate. I lost my 14 gems by accidentally buying a clutch and some shoes.

Rhino Keeper
    When i first started playing (like maybe within the first hour of downloading the game), i thought the closet was the outfit for my cashier so i spent almost all my starter coins on an outfit only to realize that i had no control over what my cashier's clothes.

I kinda hope i do because i never notice what the avatars are wearing. I barely remember which store i'm at when i'm "liking"...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sumnboutme View Post
    When i first started playing (like maybe within the first hour of downloading the game), i thought the closet was the outfit for my cashier so i spent almost all my starter coins on an outfit only to realize that i had no control over what my cashier's clothes.

I kinda hope i do because i never notice what the avatars are wearing. I barely remember which store i'm at when i'm "liking"...
    well at least they were coins...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    well at least they were coins...
    I've lost 24 gems when i accidentally tapped on the extra slot but whatevs, i get a slot....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sumnboutme View Post
    I've lost 24 gems when i accidentally tapped on the extra slot but whatevs, i get a slot....
    And more slots are quite useful sometimes for mastering items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    And more slots are quite useful sometimes for mastering items.
    Totally!

Executive Chef
    Got a pink bunny couch by accident while I was remodeling. I was so upset but then I said "hey, I love bunnies!" (even though it only has the bunny ears)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast