Thread: So, so fed up

Unhappy So, so fed up

Went to collect coins from my animals in tap zoo 2 last night and see how long was left on my tasks, what did I find, my zoo ( think I was on level 24/25) has gone back to the start and not even an animal in sight. I can't believe it, all that time spent building it up. What is the point of playing these games. I haven't used this site much but I know many others are upset with faults in team lava games. I'm not starting again an I also play farm and pet shop which I will give up 2 if my zoo isn't sorted as the same thing could happen to anyone playing any of these game. I'm extremely fed up xx

Rhino Keeper
    tL dont do these things on purpose. Younshould contact them so that they can fix it, and they will fix it for you. My farm went missing for a few days, completely blank and they fixed it, apologized and gave me a pile of gems for compensation,

Well I have 2 say, I risked downloading my zoo again and it came back so after my little moan I'm happy I've got it back :-) xx

Rhino Keeper
    Great, enjoy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnlouise View Post
    Well I have 2 say, I risked downloading my zoo again and it came back so after my little moan I'm happy I've got it back :-) xx
    That's such lovely news, don't ever worry about your games. They are safe on TLs server under your storm8 ID.
    Often deleting and redownloading the app can help with many issues.