Thread: Gem Sale?

Fashion Designer

Gem Sale?

has there been a gem sale lately? the last one i got was the one after christmas. And i really want to get the shoe tree and firplace bfore it disappears... so am i just noy getting the sales or they havent had any and if they didnt *hint hint.. give us one!*
    also if they did i hope they put it out to ALL players soon cuz their losing some money there

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know, but this android user will not be buying any! Have fun with your gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by minizozo View Post
    I don't know, but this android user will not be buying any! Have fun with your gems.
    oh well i got some late x mas presents for i tunes gift cards and i dont really know wht to spend them on except gems

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 143Blue View Post
    oh well i got some late x mas presents for i tunes gift cards and i dont really know wht to spend them on except gems
    haha lol i only got 1... because i asked for one. nobody seems to ever know what i want for xmas, got a couple of lame earrings i cant even wear.

Executive Chef
    Ok anyway there probably wont be a sale soon (no "real' holidays coming up )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    awwww!!!!!! ugh pls TL?! oh well i can wait aww but earrings are cute! unless theyre not cute...:/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    Monday is a holiday in the United States.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaMiya808 View Post
    Monday is a holiday in the United States.
    Martin Luther King Day.