Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/11/12 - Fixes, Changes, & Updates

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    The only change that is applicable is the gifting system. When they changed from the old to the current system, it affected both iOS and Android users. It should be the same for when reverting back. It would be silly, but believable for a TL release, if some users reverted and some didn't.
    Oh god I never even thought of that. I hope its for us too. Or I will send my ninja gnome to do some damage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    The only change that is applicable is the gifting system. When they changed from the old to the current system, it affected both iOS and Android users. It should be the same for when reverting back. It would be silly, but believable for a TL release, if some users reverted and some didn't.

We know how "random" runs in TL system... Lol!

Rhino Keeper
    it's about time! yeaaaaaah!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 05610258 View Post
    This fix will effect notifications? 'cause my game are not notice. now my date and time is 12-Jan-12, 9.27AM Please advise me
    I just deleted all apps, waited for Apple's stupid system to figure out I didn't have the apps on my device and downloaded again and it's fixed.... So far.

Thanks team lava for the hard work/effort that's put in & you do People still appreciate it(: despite of errors/glitches Games aren't perfect things happen.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    You changed it back? Lol. You spent ages defending it!

Thanks.

Thursday, 12th January 2012-1966~Batman first aired on ABC-TV!*
    Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 20th
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway"

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for fixing the Emoji problem!!!!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for emoji but still having problem in gifting, requesting material in RS.

Rhino Keeper
    I praise TL greatly and say HUGE Thank You's for FINALLY reverting the gifting system!!!!! Finally I am able to actually gift ALL of my neighbors again!! And maybe now I will actually start receiving 20 gifts per day again, instead of 10-14... from 50-60 neighbors!

BUT... I'm still concerned because I still have the 'all-checked' feature in RS (and in requests on BS & RS)... so I am worried that if I were to un-check people, it would still send that gift (or request). Hopefully fixing this corrected that error... but it would be much easier if you would just remove the automatic 'all-checked' system, and just add a "select all" button at the top, for those that choose to use it... but it would leave them un-checked for those of us that don't want to use it!!!

Again, thank you very, very, very much for reverting the gifting system... that part of gifting will no longer be work, YAY!! But please remove the 'check-all' as well in gifting & requests!! It takes too long to uncheck so many people!!

Rhino Keeper
    So we can request for parts like a gear and request for eggs? Cuz without that happening its improbable to get the goals done.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast