Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Age requirements?

Host(ess)

Age requirements?

ok I am 25 and an 8 year old is playing this game this is a little wrong in my book how do I block because the ADULT neighbors I do have do write drinking jokes and so on and I feel that this child should not be viewing this

Grand Emperor
    The age requirement is 14. There's currently no block option.

Host(ess)
    ok how do I roport this user I have kept their post on my wall stating that they are 8 yrs old

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by brandyhitzeman View Post
    ok how do I roport this user I have kept their post on my wall stating that they are 8 yrs old
    If you believe that anyone is violating the TeamLava/Storm8 Terms of Service (be mindful that adult jokes may be a violation), then you can report them by e-mailing TeamLava Support. Include your ID, if possible a screenshot, their ID (or mention that they posted on your wall) and the game it's in.
    Remember that they may choose not to take any action and that it might take them a few days to get back to you.

It is true that a block feature is not currently available.

Wednesday, 11th January 2012-1569~First English State Lottery!
    Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 20th
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway"

Host(ess)
    no the adult jokes arentt bad I just dont think and 8 year old should read about jim jack johnney and the captain being the best men around

Nightclub Owner
    no the adult jokes arentt bad I just dont think and 8 year old should read about jim jack johnney and the captain being the best men around
    No, because an 8 year old shouldn't really be playing. Contact Support, but be mindful of the ToS if you make jokes like that. Just my personal advice.

Wednesday, 11th January 2012-1569~First English State Lottery!

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway"

Banned
    ok I am 25 and an 8 year old is playing this game this is a little wrong in my book how do I block because the ADULT neighbors I do have do write drinking jokes and so on and I feel that this child should not be viewing this
    Thank you so much for standing up to this issue, it's not right children can view inappropriate comments of a certain nature. Just some advice be really careful not to discuss the comments with your nbrs. There are lots of players on nightclub story that know how to behave, I've had to delete plenty of nbrs that were inappropriate. Children have the right to enjoy these games with parental guidance without coming into contact with inappropriate issues.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    Thank you so much for standing up to this issue, it's not right children can view inappropriate comments of a certain nature. Just some advice be really careful not to discuss the comments with your nbrs. There are lots of players on nightclub story that know how to behave, I've had to delete plenty of nbrs that were inappropriate. Children have the right to enjoy these games with parental guidance without coming into contact with inappropriate issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terms of Service
    Please carefully read these Terms of Service, which affect your legal rights and obligations.* By registering for an Account or otherwise using the Service, you represent that (1) you are [highlight]age 14 or older, (2) you understand and agree to these Terms of Service, and (3) if you are between the ages of 14 and 18, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms of Service.

IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, DO NOT USE THE SERVICE.* IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.* USE OF THE SERVICE IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.*
    "Children" are not generally allowed if we count children as "minors". Parental Guidance applies to 14-18 year olds.

Thursday, 12th January 2012-1966~Batman first aired on ABC-TV!

Rhino Keeper
    Why's an 8 year old in nightclub,anyways? Lol.

Grand Emperor
    Ok were talking about nightclub story here, not some rated x thing. Let's not get carried away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast