Thread: Stop the advertising!

New Resident

Stop the advertising!

I know the game is free but like others have bought gems and now rank this as a paid app please team lava stop the annoying pop ups, it has the opposite effect, take pet shop, not played but hate the darn thing and will never play as its shoved down my throat every opportunity in farm story to my point i hate it, as much as i love and am addicted, much more of these popups, good bye farm, bye bye gem purchases, start focusing on improving existing games and show some loyalty to people already enjoying existing games, if we do we will go play others on offer but for me the way you push new games alienates peolpe that could long term play them

With a bit less spit and fire than the previous poster, I second the motion to stop the ad popups after purchasing $X worth of gems. Like $10-20? How 'bout it, TL? You might even see an increase in gem purchases...

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. We are saturated with TL opportunities. Why bother at all? New and old players have a storm icon and an icon bar to leads anyone into story temptation. Why the over****? It didn't work at the onset of internet and it won't sell more now. Everyone despises pop ups but TL remains disinterested in player comforts. goTebowgo

Farm Supplier
    Ive only been playing for a day now and am already sick of the pop ups. Nobody is going to MAKE us buy another game if we dont want to, all thats gonna happen is youre gonna LOSE existing players

I want to bump this up a bit, because this issue is the sole reason I came to the forum. I know in other games you have the option to disable their (banner and much less annoying) ads by buying anything from their marketplace. I played Farm Story for a while but quit about a year ago. I came back and found pop ups and a BILLBOARD on my farm!! And what happens if you give in and download the stupid game you didn't want in the first place? Well they replace it with another, of course! I gotta say, I love the game, I love the community, but if the ads can't be stopped I won't continue playing for very long. Please, please give people who are willing to spend money on gems the option to get rid of the advertising.

Fashion Designer
    They don't respond to any of our issues to fix them.

In the mean time if you want them removed, download the app it wants you to, but VERY IMPORTANT!! rate that app 1 star in android marketplace/itunes. They want you to download the game to boost their numbers but low ratings is obviously worse than getting an additional download.