Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what do the different stoves do?

New Resident

what do the different stoves do?

What do the different stoves do. For instance the forever stove or the green stove.

Executive Chef
    The forever stove allows that food not to spoil. I think the green stove is just for a color change. Sonic stoves cut down on the cooking time by 20%. And the easy stove and grills etc, allow no preparing the dishes.

Nightclub Owner
    I have a quick question, and probably stupid one as well, but which appliances cost gems and which ones cost coins? I can't check at the moment as I'm not at the level needed to unlock my next appliance and none of the sheets in the "help me" type section list this info.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I have a quick question, and probably stupid one as well, but which appliances cost gems and which ones cost coins? I can't check at the moment as I'm not at the level needed to unlock my next appliance and none of the sheets in the "help me" type section list this info.
    The forever, sonic, and all or most of the colored appliances cost gems. The magic appliance is 1st prize in a 24 gem box, a combo of the forever and sonic. The basic, easy, drink machines and sushi counter are coins. You can use gems or neighbors to build the constructables.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    The forever, sonic, and all or most of the colored appliances cost gems. The magic appliance is 1st prize in a 24 gem box, a combo of the forever and sonic. The basic, easy, drink machines and sushi counter are coins. You can use gems or neighbors to build the constructables.
    Thanks!!! I couldn't remember which appliances cost gems and I'm thinking about actually getting some to purchase the forever and sonic (gasp)! I know I said I wouldn't give TL anymore of my money, but I really want to get these and am thinking of biting the bullet and doing it anyways. With all my issues with BS, I'm concentrating more on RS and FS now and hoping I don't have the same issues pop up in those games. *crossing fingers*

Grand Emperor
    The problem with the forever and sonic appliances are that in order for it to be worth it for me, I would need to buy 18 because I tend to make all the same time recipes. Otherwise it drives me up the wall with the different times that they finish.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    The problem with the forever and sonic appliances are that in order for it to be worth it for me, I would need to buy 18 because I tend to make all the same time recipes. Otherwise it drives me up the wall with the different times that they finish.
    LOL!

That sometimes drove me nuts in BS, but then I could do a 4 or 6 hours recipe overnight and not have to worry it would have flies over it come morning and I was able to complete some of them quicker. The sonic I like because those 16 hour recipes are ****ers and any amount of time I can **** off of them is worth having to go into the game more often due to different cooking times. I really wish these games had some 10 hour recipes as those are perfect timing for me. I can put one on at 9-10 pm and pick it up at 7-8a the next day and not worry that I'll miss getting it in time. *sigh*

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    You can get Mighty Stove/Oven/Grill, which never spoil and cut down cooking time by 20% as 1st prize in a box.

Thursday, 12th January 2012-1966~Batman first aired on ABC-TV!
    Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 20th
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway"

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    You can get Mighty Stove/Oven/Grill, which never spoil and cut down cooking time by 20% as 1st prize in a box.

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway"
    Yeah, that's what I meant. I typed "magic" instead, which is the box. Its the Mighty Stove/Oven in the Magic Box. I didn't think there was a Mighty Grill, but there may be.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post

Is that one of the boxes that it's by chance you get the 1st prize or will you get it on the first go? If I'm going to purchase gems and then spend them on an appliance, I'd rather like to make sure I actually get the appliance. Spending gems and hoping I get the appliance from a box isn't spending them wisely, at least not for me. With the way my luck has been going, I'd get something I don't want/need and not have enough to get what I actually bought the gems to get. LOL!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast