Thread: Is Maltese a good buy with Gems ?

Is Maltese a good buy with Gems ?

Hi Friends, how i define if a pet is a good buy with gem, depends on gems spend vs number of cross breed i can get out of it and also if I need to spend more gem to cross breed or just breeding it's pup

need advice here then as i have seen many people in the community have complete family for maltese...

1) breeding 2 pups to a complete family of 4 malteses, need how many gems? Is it 4 times of 18 gems?
    2) how many cross breed can i have from one maltese... malchi, maltipoo, anymore ?

Banned
    I just have the two adult Maltese at the moment, they were 18 gems each. I think it's worth having them, as the cross breeds are adorable like the Malchi. The Maltese are lovely too.

Executive Chef
    I personally don't care for the malchi - a Pekingese Yorkshire is cute but a malchi doesn't look good - neither does the poodle & Maltese cross (can't remember the name).

I bought 1 maltese anyways because it's cute and I am trying to figure out what crossbreeds to finish 1 of the new collections. It's a pomeranian with something else...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    I personally don't care for the malchi - a Pekingese Yorkshire is cute but a malchi doesn't look good - neither does the poodle & Maltese cross (can't remember the name).

I bought 1 maltese anyways because it's cute and I am trying to figure out what crossbreeds to finish 1 of the new collections. It's a pomeranian with something else...
    It is a Pomchi, Pomeranian and Chihuahua

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post

the poodle and maltese is a maltipoo. I like the maltese. they are so cute imo, but the maltipoo looks weird. the malchi is just adorable. since you can get 2 additional pets out of it, and you get coins for a brief amount of time, IMO the maltese is worth it.